- NO TRAILERS – No Exceptions.
- NO PETS! You will be asked to leave the event.
- ALL RESERVATIONS MUST BE PAID IN ADVANCE.
- All vehicles shall be equipped with seatbelts, roll bar(s), skid plates, tow hooks and fire extinguisher.
- All vehicle occupants shall be registered participants in the Jeepers or Jeep® event.
- There shall be no illegal drugs, firearms, fireworks, sirens or pets. Possession of any of the foregoing may result in expulsion of any participation in Jamboree.
- All participants shall be 16 (6 years for Jeep® Jamboree) years of age or older.
- There shall be at least one person in every vehicle 18 years of age or older who will be responsible for the occupants of the vehicle.
- No vehicles will be washed in or near lakes, rivers, streams, or ponds out of respect for the environment.
- All vehicles shall be properly insured for liability and medical coverage. • DUI’s, open containers, and other infractions will be cited.
- All participants shall abide by all the rules of the Jeepers Jamboree.
- Refund "Per Ticket" PENALTY
Reservation to 21 Days before trip $35.00
20 Days to 8 Days before trip 50%
7 Days to 1 Day before trip 80%
Trip Date and Beyond 100%
Release and Waiver of Liability and Indemnity
In consideration of being permitted to participate in any event sponsored, promoted or directed by Jeepers Jamboree & Jeep® Jamboree, Inc. (the “Corporation”) the undersigned for himself/herself, his personal representatives, heirs, and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASES the Corporation, and its officers, directors, promoters, sponsors, volunteers, and employees (“Corporation Related Persons”) of all liability to the undersigned, his personal representatives, heirs and next of kin for any loss or damage on account of injury to the undersigned or his property or resulting in the death of the undersigned whether caused by the intentional or negligent act or omission of any other participant in the event, the Corporation, or Corporation Related Persons , while the undersigned is for any purpose participating in such event.
IN ADDITION, the undersigned AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS AND DEFEND the Corporation and any Corporation Related Persons, from any loss, liability damage or cost (including attorney’s fees) resulting from action brought by any third party which arises out of the participation by the undersigned in the event, whether such action is based on the undersigned’s intentional or negligent act, and AGREES TO ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILTY AND RISK for any bodily injury, death, or property damage from the undersigned’s negligence or otherwise while the undersigned is participating in this event, including traveling to and from the event. The undersigned acknowledge that the Corporation and its directors, officers, volunteers, representatives, and agents are NOT responsible for the errors, omissions, acts, or failures to act of any party or entity conducting a specific activity on their behalf. In signing this RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY each of the undersigned acknowledges that there is an inherent risk associated with this event, including damage to vehicles and possible bodily injury. In addition each of the undersigned hereby acknowledges and represent:
- he or she has read and understands this RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, and
- the owner/driver has inspected the vehicle and it is in good mechanical condition and each of the undersigned agree that Jeepers Jamboree & Jeep® Jamboree, Inc. are not responsible for the condition of the vehicle, nor have the duty or opportunity to inspect the vehicle prior to participation in the event; and
- the owner/driver has informed himself/herself about the event, either through prior participation or by personal investigation into the event and trail, and based on such information possesses sufficient knowledge and experience in off-road driving to competently complete the trip.
- the owner/driver of the vehicle has adequate insurance on the vehicle and shall have proof of such insurance in their possession at all times during the trip.
This Release and Waiver of Liability & Indemnity form shall be construed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law.
I CERTIFY THAT I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT AND I FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENT. I AM AWARE THAT THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND A CONTRACT AND I SIGN IT OF MY OWN FREE WILL.
Date: February 27, 2024
(If passenger is a minor, then the signature of a guardian or legal custodian is required)