WAIVER, RELEASE AND INDEMNITY
February 28, 2024
Waiver, release and indemnity, executed by the undersigned (the ‘Releasor’) to Gobbler’s Lodge 3D LLC and the Owner of the Property (the ‘Releasees’) of Osteen, Florida. I the Releaser, being of lawful age, in consideration of being permitted to participate in archery, owned or operated by the Releasees, WAIVE, RELEASE, DISCHARGE, and INDEMNIFY the Releasees. Employees and members, and all business partners and associates involved in the presentation to the above noted activity from all liability for any damage of loss or injury to person or property, which has been or may be sustained in consequence of the Releaser’s Participation in the activity described above. I am entering at my own risk and will hold harmless Gobbler’s Lodge 3D LLC. I waive any and all liability to the owners and/or operators of these premises for all negligence by any person or corporation for whatever cause. In the event of litigation surrounding my presence at this facility, I agree to be responsible for the Attorneys fees for Gobbler’s Lodge 3D LLC, regardless of the prevailing party. I agree/stipulate that the proper venue for said litigation would be in Volusia County.
RELEASOR UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES TO ABIDE BY THE FOLLOWING RULES WHILE PARTICIPATING IN THE ABOVE NOTED ACTIVITY AT RELEASEE’S FACILITY:
1. All individuals on site must sign the release form before proceeding to the range. Shooters and guest must sign release form. Any individual on site without signing release form will be considered and addressed a trespasser.
2. Respect Owner’s property and privacy.
3. Park in designated parking areas only, proceed in and out of the property with caution. Enter and exit the property at 5 mph.
4. Use designated trash containers for any trash or debris.
5. NO drinking, smoking, tobacco products (no dip/chew), or consuming alcohol or drugs, including prescription drugs on property. Further no consumption of the above listed substance with in twenty-four (24) hours prior to arrival is permitted. This rule applies to Releasor and guests.
6. NO foul language or obnoxious behavior.
7. NO loud or offensive music.
8. ABSOLUTELY no firearms allowed on property.
9. NO refunds or proration.
10. Use designated restroom facilities/no public urination.
11. Children are the responsibility of those accompanying them. Children should not be left unattended at any time (unattended is defined by agreement to be in excess of 15 feet away.)
12. Do NOT enter adjacent PRIVATE property.
13. NO PETS
1. Bow must not be loaded(arrow nocked) until Releasor in the designated shooting stations. Bow must be aimed down range at ALL times.
2. Eye protection should be worn at all times.
3. Be mindful of shooters and respect fellow shooters at ALL times.
4. Be 100% sure of intended target and beyond before releasing arrow.
5. Absolutely NO BROAD HEADS allowed on property. FIELD POINTS ONLY.
6. Never proceed to recover arrows unless all shooters have ceased fire. Do NOT attempt to retrieve stray arrows.
7. Attempt only shots at target vitals, international head/body shots will result in IMMEDIATE termination. Keep in mind proper usage of the 3D targets will increase their useful life and enhance the shooters experience.
8. Crossbows are only permitted on 100 yard range.
9. ALL shooters must shoot from elevated platforms. NO shooting from ground level unless on the 100 yard range.
10. ABSOLUTELY no shooting of wildlife or any living creatures.
11. Releasor understands and agrees that if the Releasees or any of their employees determines if that Releasor is operating or handling his/her bow in an unsafe manner or fails to abide by published rules/instructions and regulations, Releasor may be asked and will agree to leave the Releasees facility.
I UNDERSTAND THAT I WOULD NOT BE PERMITTED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE ABOVE NOTED ACTIVITY UNLESS I SIGNED THIS WAIVER, RELEASE AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT. I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS AGREEMENT AND I UNDERSTAND BY SIGNING THE AGREEMENT THAT I AM WAIVING CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS WHICH I OR MY HEIRS, NEXT OF KIN, EXECUTORS, ADMINISTRATORS AND ASSIGNS MAY HAVE AGAINST THE RELEASEES.