In consideration of being permitted to participate in playing the sport/game of paintball, scheduled for and/or run by Colval Paintball, each participant must agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Each participant must sign our waiver prior to participating in any paintball activities. Parent(s) or court-appointed legal guardian(s) must sign for any participating minor (those under 18 years of age) and agree that they and the minor are subject to all the terms found within the document.
- Participants must abide by all safety guidelines and rules provided by Colval Paintball staff. Failure to do so may result in expulsion from the game without a refund.
- Participants are responsible for their own safety and the safety of others. Colval Paintball is not responsible for any injuries or accidents that may occur during the game.
- Participants must wear appropriate safety gear, including a face mask and goggles, at all times while on the paintball field.
- Participants must respect the property and equipment of Colval Paintball and will be held financially responsible for any damage caused by their actions.
- Colval Paintball reserves the right to expel any participant from the game for any reason, including but not limited to, violation of these terms and conditions, unsafe behavior, or inappropriate conduct.
- Participants must comply with all rules and regulations set forth by Colval Paintball and understand that failure to do so may result in expulsion from the game without a refund.
- Participants must arrive at the designated time and location as stated on their confirmation email. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of their spot.
- Participants must clean all equipment provided by Colval Paintball before returning it, using the provided cleaning clothes. Failure to do so may result in additional fees.
- The booker is responsible for sharing these terms and conditions and the provided waiver link with all other participants to avoid unnecessary delays.
- Colval Paintball reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- Participants agree to permit Colval Paintball to use their image, likeness, and voice in any media for any purpose.
- Colval Paintball reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any game or event due to weather or unforeseen circumstances. In the event of a cancellation, participants will be given the option to reschedule or receive a full refund.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the participant and Colval Paintball and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, whether oral or written.
By signing the waiver and participating in the game, participants acknowledge that they have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. It's important to note that the terms and conditions should be reviewed regularly to ensure they are up to date and compliant with relevant laws and regulations.
In consideration of being permitted to participate in playing the sport/game of paintball, scheduled for and/or run by Colval Paintball (the ‘Releasee’), I, the Releasor, acknowledge and fully understand the inherent risks associated with the activity, including but not limited to: being hit by paintballs, slips, falls, collisions, and equipment failure.
I, the Releasor, hereby voluntarily and knowingly assume all such risks and hereby WAIVE, RELEASE, AND DISCHARGE the RELEASEES, their agents, officers, employees, volunteers, and assigns, from any and all liability for any injury, loss, damage, or death that I may incur as a result of my participation in paintball activities, including those caused by the RELEASEES' NEGLIGENCE.
I, the Releasor, certify that I am the age of majority and legally competent to sign this waiver, or if signing on behalf of a minor, that I am the parent or legal guardian of the minor and have the legal authority to enter into this agreement on their behalf.
I, the Releasor, agree to comply with all safety guidelines and rules provided by Colval Paintball staff, and understand that failure to do so may result in expulsion from the game without a refund.
I, the Releasor, acknowledge that I have read, understood, and agree to be bound by this Waiver and Release of Liability Agreement, and that it is binding on me, my spouse, my heirs, my executors, my administrators, personal representatives, and assigns.
I, the Releasor, confirm that I do not have any physical limitations, medical ailments, or mental disabilities that would prevent me from participating in paintball activities, and if required, will obtain a medical examination and clearance.
This Waiver and Release of Liability Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of British Columbia, Canada, and is acknowledged by the Releasor to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of this jurisdiction.
By signing this Waiver and Release of Liability Agreement, I, the Releasor, acknowledge that I have read, understand, and voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, and that I am waiving certain legal rights which I or my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators, and assigns may have against the Releasee(s).
Signed: March 26, 2023