Please read carefully of the disclaimer below
1. I agree to waive all responsibilities of The Player Climbingym, include but not limited to The Player Ltd, instructors, employees,
volunteers, and all staffs in the venue (hereinafter “The Player Ltd”).
2. I understand that climbing activities or courses are extreme physical exertion sport and they could bring risk of injuries. According to the best of my knowledge, I do not withhold any existing health and psychological problems.
3. I am in a good health condition; therefore, I have no other health problem or any other problem that cause me not suitable to participate in climbing activities and/or trainings.
4. I acknowledge and understand all activities and/or courses organized by The Player Ltd involve risks and crises. I agree to accept and am fully responsible for all risks and crises, which may lead to physical injury, death, property lost or damage.
5. I voluntarily participate in any of the activities that are organized by The Player Ltd; both take place within or outside The Player Ltd premises. I understand the activities, and/or trainings, and/or courses organized by The Player Ltd involve risks. In case any personal reasons that cause injury or accident happen during any activity, The Player Ltd and any person(s) associated with the courses and/or trainings and/or activities is (are) not liable to any responsibility.
6. I understand that all facilities and equipment (not include portable pads or furniture) should be inspected before usage. The Player Ltd and any person(s) associated is(are) not responsible for any accident due to wear and tear of equipment.
7. Purchased memberships, day passes, share passes, and courses are not allowed to be refunded, extended, or transferred under any circumstances. Please consider carefully before you make the purchase.
8. I agree and authorize The Player Ltd to shoot, use, modify, and publicly display my portrait(s) (including photo(s) and video image(s), hereinafter referred to as portrait(s)), name(s), voice(s), etc. I agree with The Player Ltd, its affiliates, transferees, authorized persons and successors enjoy the complete copyright of the above-mentioned works (including the above-mentioned authorized portrait(s), name(s), voice(s), etc.), may use my own portrait(s), name(s), voice(s), etc. in all forms of works. The Player Ltd can present all or part of the authorized content in various channels or printing methods. The content can be published publicly, without further notice or consent.
9. Regarding the use of the venue for filming and non-personal purposes (including but not limited to commercial purposes), I must inquire, make an appointment and obtain authorization from The Player Ltd in advance before using the venue for filming. The Player Ltd reserves all rights to seek all remedies for any unauthorized non-personal use of filming.
10. I agree to abide The Player Ltd regulations and instructions from all staffs during all activities and/or courses.
11. I exempt all responsibilities of The Player Ltd base on any reasons, in incurring any loss, damage, physical injury, or expense to me or my family members, due to my participation in any activity and/or itinerary and/or course conduct by The Player Ltd.
12. I agree that the signed health declaration (including related application recording the time of my visit) is overseeing by the Hong Kong Legislative Law, any relevant legal issues should be handed over to the Hong Kong Judiciary.
13. The Player Ltd suggests all participants to purchase Personal Accident Insurance, to provide more comprehensive protection.
14. I agree to give up any possible claims raised in any forms of claims, legal actions, or any recovering expenses against The Player Ltd.
15. I read and fully understand the content of this disclaimer before signing. I know and understand that, by signing this document, I fully give up the right of myself, my descendants, next of kin, estate executor to sue, claim, or take any form of legal action and liability against The Player Ltd and associates.
*All personal information is protected under the Privacy Ordinance and is only for use in The Player Ltd.
I HAVE HAD SUFFICIENT TIME AND OPPORTUNITY TO READ THIS ENTIRE DOCUMENT. I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD IT, AND I AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS.