In consideration of ELITE TRAMPOLINE ACADEMY allowing the gymnast to participate in sports activity, class, competitions, team, including non-gymnastics activities such as dance and cheerleading. I, and if I am not yet 18 years old my parents or legal guardians, agree to be bound as follows (the term ?I? in this release refers to both the gymnast and his/her parents or legal guardians):
(1) ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK. I understand that the Activity involves risk of serious body injury, including permanent disability, paralysis, and death, which may be caused by the gymnasts actions or inactions, those of others participation in that Activity, the conditions in which the Activity takes place, the negligence of the ?Released Parties? named below, or other causes. I further understand that there may be other risks either not known to me or not readily foreseeable at this time. I fully accept and assume all such risks and all responsibility for losses, cost, and damages that may result from the Activity. I hereby give my approval of and consent to the gymnast?s participation in the Activity. I assume all risk and hazards incidental to the Activity and to transportation to and from the Activity.
(2) REPRESENTATION OF ABILITY TO PARTICIPATE. I understand the nature of the Activity, and I represent that the gymnast is qualified, in good health, and in proper physical condition to participate in the Activity. Should I ever believe that any of the above representations have become untrue, or if I should ever believe that the Activity is not safe or is no longer safe for the gymnast, then it will be my responsibility immediately to discontinue the gymnast?s participation in the Activity.
(3) RELEASE. I hereby release, acquit, covenant not to sue, and forever discharge ELITE TRAMPOLINE ACADEMY, its owners, officers, administrators, employees, agents, volunteers, sponsors, advertisers, coaches and supervisors, and the owners or lessors of any facilities within which the Activity is conducted, their respective agents and employees, and all other persons providing facilities or assisting in the conduct of the Activity and in the transportation of participants to and from the Activity (collectively the ?Released Parties?) of and from any and all actions, causes of action, claims, demands, liability, losses or damages of whatever name or nature, including but not limited to those arising from or in any way related to the negligence of any of the Released Parties, that arise out of or are connected in any way to the gymnast?s participation in the Activity and the transportation of the above named gymnast to and from the Activity (collectively the ?Released Claims?).
(4) INDEMNIFICATION. I will defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from (that is, to reimburse and be responsible for) any loss or damage, including but not limited to costs and reasonable attorney?s fees (including the cost of any claim I might make or that might be made on my behalf or the gymnast?s behalf that is released in this document), arising out of or connected in any way with any of the Released Claims.
(5) TERMS AND CONDITIONS. I also acknowledge that I have read and understand the terms and conditions as posted in the gym.
(6) COVID - 19 CONDITIONS. Prior to your child entering the gym, we ask that you speak with your child about social distancing, all children need to remain 6 feet apart. We know this will be difficult, especially since the children will be excited to see their friends, teammates and coaches, however it is necessary for everyone to comply. Please make sure that your child and all family members are free from illness before coming into the gym, when in doubt, please stay home for the safety of everyone. We also ask any parents who are entering the gym to keep face covering on and please refrain from gathering in groups, social distancing rules will apply to anyone in the building. Both employees and students will be screened daily by ETA before entering the property. Upon arrival at the gym, we will ask parents about symptoms and potential exposures. - If anyone reports anything positive, or if they have a fever of 100.4 or higher, they will not be allowed on the property. As always we adhere to the same rules as school, children need to be fever-free for 24 hours before returning to the gym. If anyone believes that someone they are living with is ill or has been exposed, please keep your child home.
I acknowledge, understand, appreciate and agree that the participation of my child and all family members entering Elite Trampoline Academy may result in possible exposure and illness from infectious diseases, including, but not limited to MRSA, Influenza, and COVID-19. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce the risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist. I knowingly and freely assume all such risks, both known and unknown, even if arising from the negligence of the releases or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation and exposure.