As used in this agreement, “Visitor” means the person considering becoming a client or visiting our facility to participate in a special event conducted there; Member means you have elected to become a paying Member of TheOffice; “you” also means the Visitor or Member, but includes the Responsible Party if the Visitor or Member is less than 18 years old; the “Responsible Party” is the Member’s or Visitor’s parent or other adult who is legally responsible for the Visitor and or Member; and “we” means the THe Office Sports Academy and all it's employees that owns the facility. By signing below, you agree to all the terms and conditions in this agreement and certify that you have read the entire agreement, so please read it carefully.
1. Rules. The Members and Visitor must follow all TheOffice/Velocity rules and regulations for using the facility as well as participating in off-site activities.
2. Damage to Facilities. You are liable for any damages that you or your guests cause to the facility or property on the premises.
3. Waiver and Release. Visitors, Members, and their guests assume all risk of personal injury, death, property loss, or other damages that may relate to attending or using the facility or participating in any of TheOffice programs, activities, or special events. By assuming those risks you and your guests waive, and release, all claims you or your guests may have or may want to assert against TheOffice, its affiliates (including Velocity Sports Performance Franchise Systems), affiliates’ owners, officers, directors, managers, employees, agents, and representatives (“TheOffice) for any such personal injuries, death, property loss, or other damages connected to or arising out of any of the aforesaid risks. You and your guests release the TheOffice from all claims, damages, demands, rights of action, causes of action, and liabilities, present or future known or unknown, anticipated or unanticipated, resulting from or arising out of the Member’s and Visitor’s and its guests’ attendance at our use of our facility or their participation in any of our activities, programs, or special events, including, without limitation, those arising from our negligence or that of any other member of the TheOffice. You and your guests also release all members of the TheOffice from all liability relating to loss, theft, or damage to personal property- including, without limitation, automobiles and locker contents.
4. Visitor’s Physical Fitness. You represent that the Member and or Visitor is physically fit to engage in the activities in which he or she participates in the facility. You are solely responsible for all health risks associated with those activities.
5. Arbitration. All disputes and legal claims that you and your guests may have with or against any member of the TheOffice must be resolved through binding arbitration conducted by the American Arbitration Association.
6. Miscellaneous. We do not honor any oral agreements made at the facility or over the phone that are contrary to the terms and conditions in this agreement. This contract constitutes the entire legal agreement pertaining to trial visits and any other matters herein discussed and supersedes any other promises, representations, or understandings of any kind, whether oral or written. No modifications or alterations to the terms or provisions hereof may be made by anyone unless such changes are expressly authorized in writing by one of our authorized personnel. If any provision of this agreement is contrary to, prohibited by, or considered invalid under applicable law, that provision is inapplicable and considered omitted to the extent it is contrary, prohibited, or invalid—but, in such event, the remainder of this agreement is not invalidated must be given full force and effect so far as possible. If any provision of this agreement may be construed in two or more ways, one of which renders the provision invalid or otherwise avoidable or unenforceable and another of which renders the provision valid and enforceable, the provision has the meaning that renders it valid and enforceable. We do not lose our right under this agreement if we delay in enforcing them or fail to enforce such rights.