1. In consideration of my acceptance into and participation in a program of strength, flexibility and cardiovascular training conducted by CrossFit Snohomish and for other good and valuable consideration, and having knowledge of the dangers and risks in this program as further described below, I hereby release, hold harmless and discharge forever J035 Fitness, LLC. (DBA CrossFit Snohomish) and Crossfit Inc., its fitness centers and its officers, members,employees, instructors, operators, and agents from any and all present and future claims, liability, and demands for property damage, personal injury, illness, wrongful death or other damage or costs or expenses arising as a result of, or in connection with, my participation in the program. I agree not to sue J035 Fitness, LLC. (DBA CrossFit Snohomish). and Crossfit Inc. or others stated above in connection with any such injury or damage as stated above. I hereby voluntarily waive any and all claims, present and future that may be made by me, my family, estate, heirs, assigns or others acting on my behalf and assume all risks arising from the program.
2. Further, I am aware that strength, flexibility and cardiovascular exercise, including the use of equipment are a potentially hazardous activity. I am aware and understand that fitness activities involve certain risks, including but not limited to, death, serious neck and spinal injuries resulting in complete or partial paralysis, heart attack, serious disability, and serious injury to all bones, joints and muscles and that I am voluntarily participating in these activities and using equipment and machines with full knowledge, understanding and appreciation of the dangers involved. I hereby agree to accept any and all inherent risks of injury or death.
3. I do hereby further declare myself to be physically fit and suffering from no condition, impairment, disease, infirmity or other illness that would prevent my participation or use of equipment or machines. I acknowledge that I have either had a physical examination and have been given permission by my physician to participate, or I have decided to participate in the exercise activities, programs and use of equipment without the approval of my physician in said activities, programs and use of equipment. I understand that is it my responsibility to inform all coaches, trainers and J035 Fitness, LLC. (DBA CrossFit Snohomish)staff of my medical history and injuries prior to participating in any activites at CrossFit Snohomish.
4. I further agree to indemnify and hold harmless J035 Fitness, LLC. (DBA CrossFit Snohomish) and CrossFit Inc. and others listed for any and all claims based on my acts or omissions, or the acts or omissions of others, arising as a result of my participation in or receiving instruction in strength, flexibility and cardiovascular activities or any activities incidental thereto, wherever, whenever, or however the same may occur.
5. I understand that this waiver is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by Washington Law which shall be the applicable law in any legal proceeding arising from a claim under the program and agree that if any portion is held invalid, the remainder or the waiver will continue in full legal force and effect. I further agree that the venue for any legal proceedings shall be in the State of Washington.
6. I affirm that I am of legal age and am freely signing this agreement relying on my own judgment and knowledge. I have carefully read this document and understand and acknowledge that by signing this document, I am giving up all legal rights and remedies, which may be available to me for the acts or omissions of J035 Fitness, LLC. (DBA CrossFit Snohomish), CrossFit Inc. and others listed above.
7. I hereby give permission for images of myself or my child, captured during regular and special activities, through video, camera and digital camera, to be used solelyfor the purposes of CrossFit, CrossFit Kids Or Licensed CrossFit Affiliate promotional material publications and website and waive any rights of compensation or ownership thereto. Last names of minors will not be given or posted on the internet or website.