Every person wishing to ride the "Zip Line Racers" must have a completed waiver on file in our electronic system. Adults, parents/guardians must complete the waiver for each minor.
If you have completed an electronic waiver for Zip Line Racers in the past, you do not need to do again. Please proceed to check-in booth.
In consideration of the services of Devine's Corn Maze, LLC, their agents, owners, officers, volunteers, participants, employees, and all other persons or entities acting in capacity on their behalf (hereinafter collectively referred to as Devine's Corn Maze), I hereby agree to release and discharge Devine's Corn Maze, on behalf of myself, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate as follows:
1. I acknowledge that Devine's Corn Maze entail known and unanticipated risks which could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death or damage to myself, to property, or to third parties. I understand that such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity.
The risks include, among other things: Collision with other particpants, on take-off and landing towers, the walls or other fixed objects; falling down; my own equipment failure or the failure of others equipment; my own or others negligence; objects or conditions on the landing surface that may cause me to fall; broken bones; sprains; head, neck and back injuries; abrasions; and bruises. Furthermore, Devine's Corn Maze is an activity that is highly physical and suggests particpants check with their doctor before attempting this activity. Devine's Corn Maze is not responsible for hair or fingers caught in pulley system. Devine's Corn Maze employees have difficult jobs to perform. They seek safety, but they are not infallible. They might be unaware of a participants fitness or abilities. They may give inadequate warnings or instructions, and the equipment being used might malfunction.
2. I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risks existing in this activity. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary, and I elect to participate in spite of the risks.
3. I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Devine's Corn Maze from any and all claims, demands, or causes of action, which are in any way connected with my participation in this activity or my use of Devine's Corn Maze's equipment or facilities, including such Claims which allege negligent acts or omissions of Devine's Corn Maze.
4. Should Devine's Corn Maze or anyone acting on their behalf, be required to incur attorneys fees and costs to enforce this agreement, I agree to indemnify and hold them harmless for all such fees and costs.
5. I certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damage I may cause or suffer while participating, or else I agree to bear the costs of such injury or damage to myself. I further certify that I have no medical or physical conditions which could interfere with my safety in this activity, or else I am willing to assume and bear the costs of all risks that may be created, directly or indirectly, by any such condition.
6. In the event that I file a lawsuit against Devine's Corn Maze, I agree to do so solely in the state of Kentucky, and I further agree that the substantive law of that state shall apply in this action without regard to the conflict of law rules of that state.
7. I agree that if any portion of this agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, the remaining portion shall remain in full force and effect.
By signing this document on October 4, 2023, I agree that if anyone hurt or property is damaged during my participation in this activity, I may be found by a court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against Devine's Corn Maze, LLC on the basis of any claim from which I have released them herein. I have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire document. I have read and understood it, and I agree to be bound by its terms.