Waiver & Release
I wish to receive training and instruction in the art of movement known as parkour from The Warrior Lab LLC (along with all of their employees, representatives, servants assigns, and successors (Movement Laboratory). I also wish to receive training and instruction on Ninja Warrior related obstacles and training from the members of Movement Laboratory LLC.
(MUST READ) I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT TRAINING INVOLVES RUNNING, JUMPING, LEAPING, BOUNDING, SWINGING, CLIMBING, AND DROPPING ON AND OFF STRUCTURES BY The Movement Lab Staff. I UNDERSTAND THAT I WILL BE BOTH, INSIDE AND OUTSIDE, DURING TRAINING AND ON A POSSIBILY HEAVILY CONGESTED COURSE; AND THAT ACCORDINGLY SERIOUS INJURY AND EVEN DEATH MAY RESULT FROM PARTICIPATING IN THE TRAINING. I KNOW AND UNDERSTAND THE SEVERITY OF THE NATURE AND THE EXTENT OF THE RISKS INVOLVED IN PARTICIPATING IN THE TRAINING, AND I VOLUNTARILY AND FREELY CHOOSE TO INCUR ANY AND ALL SUCH RISKS AND DANGERS, EVEN IF ANY SUCH RISK OR DANGER ARISES FROM THE ACTIONS OR INTERACTIONS OF ANY MEMBERS OF THE Movement Lab.
I represent that I am in good physical condition, and I am otherwise physically capable of participating in training that involves running, jumping, climbing, and hanging for extended periods of time. I recognize my heart rate will be elevated at all times during training, and I do not suffer from any condition which may endanger my safety or the safety of others participating in the training. I do not have any of the following conditions or any others that may limit my ability to train including: pregnancy, epilepsy, hypertension, cardiovascular disease, skeletal joint, or ligament problems or conditions; such as, asthma, emphysema or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
I, VOLUNTARILY, OF MY OWN FREE WILL, AND ON BEHALF OF MY EXECUTORS, PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE HEIRS, ASSIGNS, AND PERSONAL AND LEGAL REPRESENTATIVES DO HEREBY WAIVE, RELEASE AND FOREVER DISCHARGE THE WARRIOR LAB LLC. OF AND FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEBTS, DEMANDS, RIGHTS, LIABILITIES, CAUSES OF ACTION, LOSSES, DAMAGES, COSTS, OR EXPENSES, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS FEE(COLLECTIVELY, CLAIMS) OF WHATSOEVER KIND AND NATURE, ARISING FROM, RESULTING FROM, OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO NINJA WARRIOR AND PARKOUR TRAINING. I agree and covenant not to sue or bring any claims against Movement Laboratory LLC OR ANY OF ITS RESPECTIVE MEMBERS with respect to any matters that result from or are related to the training. In the event that I or anyone else on my behalf, institutes any such action, that claim shall be dismissed upon presentation of this Waiver and Release and I will reimburse Movement Laboratory or its officers for any and all legal fees or expenses relating to defending such a claim and obtaining its dismissal.
I HAVE READ THIS WAIVER AND RELEASE AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND I SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT. I also have appropriate insurance coverage for any and all possible injuries that may occur.
Movement Laboratory Safety Guidelines
The following is a list of Rules Regulations and Warnings for the Movement Laboratory Parkour Facility. These rules, Regulations, and Warnings have been engineered for your safety by our certified instructors. These rules and regulations are meant as a guideline for your safety. However, even after you abide by all of our rules and warnings you are still responsible for your own well being. We expect you to be responsible and in control of your movements in a manner that will not endanger you or anyone around you.
- Only One person is allowed at a time
- No dropping from the Platform above the Trampoline
- Flips can only be performed by those who have earned an Orange or Flip Band
- No Double Flips
- No Socks or Shoes
- No grabbing at the rafters or the Pipes
- No bouncing for more than 1min at a time
- No one is allowed on the Trampoline without supervision
- Warning! Serious injury may occur. Although bouncy the bed of a trampoline does not prevent from serious injury. Please proceed with caution.
Spring Floor Rules
- The Practitioner may wear socks, shoes or go barefoot.
- If climbing the rope there must be a black mat present and a spot if under 16
- There is no swinging from the stairs or foam pit structure
- There is no climbing into the foam pit from the spring floor
- No Diving or Belly Flops serious injury will occur
- No Double Flips
- No pushing into the pit
- Exit on Platform sides only
- No Hanging out in the foam Pit area
Bar Set UpRules
- One person on bars at a time
- No swinging or jumping off side bars
- No standing or sitting on side bars
- No climbing on top of the bathroom
Upper Body Chamber Rules
- Anyone under the age of 18 requires supervision
- Anyone under the age of 12 requires a spot on the obstacles
- Warning! In the upper body chamber you will be swinging from a variety of obstacles. It is important you control your swings and place black landing mats accordingly.
Puzzle Mat Area Rules
- Use of the bar set up for any swinging motion requires a black mat in front and in back of the practitioners swing. If the practitioner is going for a catch on a bar a mat is required after that bar as well.
- Spots on the bars are required for those under 10 years old with the exception of Blue bands
- Use of the salmon ladder requires a black mat under it as well as a spot for anyone 12 and under.
- Climbing on the Salmon Ladder is only allowed by those who have the climb up band.
- Jumping from the salmon ladder to the warped wall platforms is prohibited
- Use of the bars coming from the salmon ladder is prohibited
- Dropping off our largest box (Bertha) can only be done by orange bands or higher.
- Dropping off Bertha is prohibited by anyone under 16
- Before using the wall you must demonstrate proper bail out technique
- Warning! Serious injury may occur. The puzzle matt area will provide limited protection from serious injury. You are responsible for your own safety and for proper use of the mats and the equipment.