ACTIVITY RELEASE OF LIABILITY - READ CAREFULLY THIS AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Today's Date: August 26, 2019
In exchange for participation in the activity of Stand Up Paddle Boarding organized by Paddle Up TN, LLC and AFC South, Inc. (Paddle UP), of 525 Basswood Avenue, Nashville, Tennessee, 37209 and/or use of the property, facilities and services of Paddle UP, I agree for myself and for the members of my family, to the following:
1. I agree to observe and obey all laws, posted rules and warnings, and further agree to follow any oral instructions or directions given by Paddle UP, or the employees, representatives or agents of Paddle UP.
2. I recognize that there are certain inherent risks associated with the above described activity and I assume full responsibility for personal injury to myself and my family members. I further release and discharge Paddle Up as well as its employees, affiliates, and owners from any claim for injury, loss or damage arising out of my or my family’s use of the property, facilities and services of Paddle UP, whether the claim was caused by my fault, or the fault of my family or Paddle UP or its employees or agents.
3. I agree to indemnify Paddle UP against all claims, causes of action, damages, judgments. costs or expenses, including attorney fees and other litigation costs, which may in any way arise from my or my family's use of or presence upon the facilities of Paddle UP.
4. I agree to pay for all damages to the equipment and or facilities of Paddle UP caused by my or my family's negligent, reckless, or willful actions.
5. There will be a 50.00 fine for any climbing on rocks or other objects in Rock Harbor Marina.
6. I agree that any film or photographs of me/us, as participants, become your property and may be used for promotional or commercial purposes.
7. There are no refunds.
8. This agreement is entered into voluntarily, and after careful consideration. Its terms cannot be amended except in writing. I understand that it is binding, to the fullest extent allowed by law, upon all persons signing below, our respective heirs, executors, administrators, wards, minor children and other family members. If any part of this agreement is found by a Court or other appropriate authority to be invalid, the remainder of the agreement nevertheless shall be in full force and effect. I understand that I have given up substantial rights by signing this agreement.