1971-A LEGRAND ROAD COLUMBIA SC 29223 803.609.4000 or 803.451.1740
RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The RENTER shall keep and maintain the rented equipment during the terms of the rental at his own cost and expense. He shall keep the equipment in a good state of repair, normal wear and tear excepted.
2. The RENTER shall pay Supreme Bouncers full compensation for replacement and/or repair of any equipment which is not returned because it is lost or stolen or any equipment which is damaged and in need of repair to put it into the same condition it was in at the time of rental, normal wear and tear excepted. You authorize any charges to be charged to the card on file for your order. The OWNERs invoice for replacement or repair is conclusive as to the amount RENTER shall pay under this paragraph for repair or replacement.
3. The RENTER shall not remove the equipment from the address of the RENTER or the location shown herein as the place of use of the equipment without prior written approval of the OWNER. The RENTER shall inform the OWNER upon demand of the exact location of the equipment while it is in the RENTERSs possession.
4. The equipment shall be picked up by RENTER and returned to OWNER at the RENTERs risk, cost and expense. If a periodic rental rate is charged by OWNER, rental charges are billed to the RENTER for each period or portions of the period from the time the equipment is picked up by the RENTER until its return. If a term rental rate is charged by OWNER, rental charges are billed to the RENTER for the full term even if the equipment is returned before the end of the term. If the equipment is not returned during or at the end of the term, then the rental charges shall continue on a full term basis for any additional term or portion thereof until the equipment is returned. Daily rate of (see below)is applied to this rental. A deposit of (see below)will be held to guarantee the unit is returned on time and clean.
5. No allowance will be made for any rented equipment or portion thereof which is claimed not to have been used. Acceptance of returned equipment by OWNER does not constitute a waiver of any of the rights OWNER has under the rental agreement.
6. The RENTER shall allow OWNER to enter RENTERs premises where the rented equipment is stored or used at all reasonable times to locate and inspect the state and condition of the rented equipment. If the RENTER is in default of any of the terms and conditions of this agreement, the OWNER, and his agents, at the RENTERs risk, cost and expense may at any time enter the RENTERs premises where the rented equipment is stored or used at all time and recover the rented equipment.
7. The RENTER shall not pledge or encumber the rented equipment in any way. The OWNER may terminate this agreement immediately upon the failure of RENTER to make rental payments when due, or upon RENTERs filling for protection from creditors in any court of competent jurisdiction.
8. The OWNER makes no warranty of any kind regarding the rented equipment, except that OWNER shall replace the equipment with identical or similar equipment if the equipment fails to operate in accordance with the manufacturers specifications and operation instructions. Such replacement shall be made as soon as practicable after RENTER returns the non-conforming equipment.
9. RENTER indemnifies and holds OWNER harmless for all injuries or damage of any kind for repossession and for all consequential and special damages for any claimed breach of warranty. Renter is required to have insurance covering the equipment.
10. The RENTER shall pay all reasonable attorney and other fees, the expenses and costs incurred by OWNER in protection its rights under this rental agreement and for any action taken OWNER to collect any amounts due the OWNER under this rental agreement.
11. These terms are accepted by the RENTER upon delivery of the terms to the RENTER or the agent or other representative of RENTER.
Before signing this agreement make sure it is read in its entirety. We will gladly answer any questions you have.
April 11, 2021
Lessee understands and acknowledges that the blower is to be removed from the Inflatable device and locked up in a secure location overnight.
Safety / How to Checklist
I have been advised of the following...
1. No shoes or sharp objects in or around the inflatable unit(s);
2. No food, drinks or gum;
3. No eyeglasses or jewelry.
4. Absolutely NO SILLY STRING on or around unit.