USE OF INFORMATION: The Lee Likes Bikes Training Method is the mountain biking instructional method developed by Lee Likes Bikes (LLB) for sole use by Lee Likes Bikes and authorized individuals. It is the intellectual property of LLB. The LLB Training Method information including riding techniques, teaching techniques and bike setup methods conveyed to the participant shall be used only for the participant's personal use. It is not to be used outside LLB-authorized activities for which LLB and the participant have an explicit business relationship, nor is it to be shared with others including riders, trainers or instructors, in person, in print, in video, online or in other media outside LLB authorized activities. Any appearance or representations made by the participant of this information in any form shall be credited to LLB. LLB does not train other bike coaches unless they are working for LLB. If you have any questions, ask Lee. If you plan to use this information for professional gain outside a LLB business realationship or if you are unsure about your use of this information, please do not attend or participate in an LLB training class. If you ever decide to provide bicycle skills instruction, you will notify LLB so that LLB may offer you a position as an LLB instructor. For information about becoming an LLB-certified instructor, please contact Lee McCormack at email@example.com.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK, ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF MEDICAL INSURANCE, WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY, AND RELEASE FOR LEE MCCORMACK; LEE LIKES BIKES, LLC; CITY OF BOULDER, CO; CITY OF LYONS, CO; RANCHO SIMI RECREATION AND PARK DISTRICT; LANDOWNERS AND THEIR ASSOCIATES (THE RELEASES).
In consideration of me being allowed to participate in any activity conducted in connection with The Releases, I agree that:
1. I understand the dangers that may be caused by my own actions or inactions, the actions or inactions of others participating in the Activity and the conditions under which the Activity is conducted. I understand the nature of the Activity and acknowledge that I am qualified to participate in such Activity. I further acknowledge that I am aware that the Activity will be conducted in facilities open to the public during the Activity. I acknowledge that terrain may be manmade or natural, and that conditions may vary. I further agree and warrant that, if at any time, I believe conditions to be unsafe; I will immediately discontinue further participation in the Activity.
2. I acknowledge that I have a medical insurance policy in my name that has adequate medical and long-term disability coverage. Such insurance will be my primary source of payment should medical treatment be necessary as a result of my participation in the Activity.
3. I grant LLB the right to use my name and images of me for any purposes it deems fit, including promotion.
4. I FULLY UNDERSTAND that: (a) the Activity involves risks and dangers of SERIOUS BODILY INJURY, INCLUDING PERMANENT DISABILITY, PARALYSIS AND DEATH ("Risks"); (b) there may be other risks and social and economic losses either not known to me or not readily foreseeable at this time; and I FULLY ACCEPT ALL SUCH RISKS AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSSES, COSTS AND DAMAGES incurred as a result of my participation in the Activity.
5. I HEREBY RELEASE, DISCHARGE, COVENANT NOT TO SUE AND AGREE TO HOLD HARMLESS Lee McCormack, Lee Likes Bikes LLC, other coaches, adult leaders, other participants, any sponsors, advertisers, owners, managers and lesser of premises on which the Activity takes place (each considered one of the Releases herein) from all liability, claims, demands, losses, or damages on account caused or alleged in whole or in part by any act or omission of the Releases in connection with the Activity or otherwise, including rescue operations, and further agree that if, despite this release, I or anyone on my behalf makes a claim against any of the Releases named above, I WILL INDEMNIFY, SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE RELEASEES FROM ANY LITIGATION EXPENSES, ATTORNEYS FEES, LOSS LIABILITY, DAMAGE OR COST ANY MAY INCUR AS THE RESULT OF SUCH CLAIM.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT AND HAVE SIGNED IT FREELY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT OR ASSURANCE OF ANY NATURE AND INTEND IT TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW AND AGREE THAT IF ANY PORTION OF THIS AGREEMENT IS HELD TO BE INVALID THAT THE BALANCE, NOTWITHSTANDING, SHALL CONTINUE IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT.