I Agree I have never been convicted of or pled guilty to or entered a plea of nolo contendere or been convicted of a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year under the laws of any state or of the United States other than a crime classified as a misdemeanor.
I Agree I have never been convicted of, or pled guilty to, one or more misdemeanor offenses involving crimes of violence or been convicted of two or more misdemeanor offenses involving driving while under the influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs or the possession or abuse of a controlled substance within a five year period.
I Agree I am not a fugitive from justice or currently charged in an information or indictment with the commission of a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year under the laws of any state of the United States.
I Agree I am not, nor have I ever actively participated in a street gang (Eg; Norteno, Sureno, MS, AB,Motorcycle Gang, Etc.)
I Agree I have never been discharged under dishonorable conditions from the United States armed forces.
I Agree have never been adjudged mentally incompetent or been committed to a mental health facility in California or a similar institution located in another state following a hearing at which you were represented by counsel or other representative.
I Agree I have never been convicted of the crime of domestic violence and I am not currently under the order of a court for threatening, stalking, harassing, violence or other crimes.
I Agree I am not currently addicted to illegal drugs which include, marijuana, methamphetamine, cocaine, or opiates (prescription or non prescription).
I Agree I am not at this time nor will I use the range at the Kings Gun Center while under the influence of alcohol, drugs (including marijuana), or medication that may impair my judgment with firearms.
I Agree WHEREAS, in consideration of being permitted to shoot firearms at Kings Gun Center, for use of premises, and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiently of which is hereby acknowledged, undersigned agrees to the following:
I Agree Undersigned hereby expressly assumes the risk of taking part in the range activities with firearms and taking part in the activities on the premises, which include, but are not limited to the use of firearms, the discharge of firearms and the firing of live ammunition.
Kings Gun Center - RANGE SAFETY RULES
1. No one is allowed on the range under the influence of alcohol or any other controlled substance or marijuana.
2. No loaded firearms are to enter or exit the building. No firearms are permitted in the store area without being in a locked container. However, we do encourage On or Off Duty Law Enforcement and Concealed Weapons Permit holders to carry. Please only remove your firearm from holster/concealment while inside a range booth. Do not expose or unholster a gun anywhere outside of the ranges.
3. All handguns, rifles and shotguns are subject to approval by KGC LLC staff.
4. Two shooters are allowed per lane. No spectators allowed in the shooting bay. All persons entering the range will be charged accordingly.
5. Eye and ear protection must be worn at ALL TIMES on the range. All persons on range must wear shoes that cover entire foot, and shirts must be able to prevent hot brass from falling in shirt.
6. Unauthorized or offensive targets are not permitted on the range. Shooting at anything other than your own target is strictly prohibited.
7. KNOW YOUR TARGET AND BEYOND. DO NOT SHOOT HIGH AND STRIKE OUR CEILING / SAFETY BAFFLES. The muzzle of all firearms must be kept pointed downrange at all times. Shooting our safety red and white markers will result in a $25 fine for replacing our equipment.
8. Wearing or drawing from a holster is not permitted.
9. If leaving the range temporarily, leave all firearms on the firing line unloaded with the action open and the muzzle pointing downrange.
10. All firearms must arrive and leave the shooting station bench in a case, basket, etc. No uncased firearms may leave the shooting station booth.
I Agree11. If a misfire or other malfunction occurs, keep the firearm pointed downrange, place the firearm on the bench pointed downrange, and obtain assistance. DO NOT leave the firing line with a loaded or jammed firearm.
12. All ammunition is subject to inspection and approval. Allowable calibers are: Handgun, .22 rimfire through 50sw, Rifles that are chambered 7.62x39 or smaller or chambered for handgun ammunition.
A. NO STEEL CORE, INCENDIARY, TRACER OR EXPLOSIVE AMMUNITIONS ARE ALLOWED.
B. NO SHOTGUNS: All gauges, buckshot, slugs and birdshot are not allowed.
13. Kings Gun Center Indoor Range and its staff shall not be held liable for any damages incurred from use of ammunition. Customer will resolve any issues with the manufacturer of the product.
I Agree 15. No fast or rapid firing allowed. Allow at least 3 seconds between shots. Any hazardous behavior WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE DISMISSAL FROM THE PREMISES.
14. Comply with all instructions from the range staff. Report any unsafe conduct to the range staff immediately.
15. No brass that has fallen to the floor of the range shall be removed from the range without written permission by management of Kings Gun Center Indoor Range. Please notify the cashier during check-in.
16. Any violation of range safety rules may result in IMMEDIATE REPRIMAND and possible DISMISSAL from the range
17. Only ammunition purchased at Kings Gun Center Indoor Range will be allowed for rental firearms. Due to CA law any ammunition purchased for range use must be shot in the range and cannot leave the building.
18. THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS OF ANY KIND FOR PARTIES EXPELLED FROM THE RANGE FOR SAFETY VIOLATIONS.
ARCHERY RANGE RULES
There is a 6 arrow limit at shooting line to allow others to retrieve their arrows in a timely manner I have read the above statements and understand the rules and regulations of Kings Gun Center Indoor Range. I will fully comply with all the above statements. Kings Gun Center Indoor Range rules are subject to change. agrees to reimburse Kings Gun Center LLC, and their agents (hereafter referred to as Staff), from any and all fault, liabilities, costs, expenses, caused by damaging or destroying range facilities, equipment property. The list of costs for replacing damaged items will be available at the gun rental counter.
Never point bow/arrows over horizontal or level.
If you damage KGC property you will be charged to repair or replace items. (See Price Sheet at front counter)
If ranges are full there will be a 1-hour limit imposed and you will be put back into the line for shooting.
No CROSSBOWS unless under supervision from staff and management approval.
Any rental bows damaged or arrows broken will result in being charged to fix or replace damaged items. (See Cost sheet at counter)
Broadhead or Razer arrow tips are strictly banned. The cost to replace a backstop due to damage from broadheads is $950 plus shipping.
All participants in the range activities are being video recorded.
I Agree This facility is monitored by over 30 CCTV cameras. CCTV system is used for security and theft and is rarely used for public consumption. At times, photos and video may be taken to promote our facility or classes. I understand that photographs and recordings of patrons may be duplicated, distributed, and posted on social media, television or other public sources to help promote gun safety, classes and the store/range. I hereby grant permission to Kings Gun Center Indoor Range to photograph and record me and/or my minor child/children.
Training Course/Range Safety Rules
I Agree No "Third Party" training is allowed at Kings Gun Center with out written approval by ownership. This means no "certified" training person can bring their students into our range and conduct training. Nothing in this rule stops individuals from helping a friend or family member learn how to properly fire
Do not bring any ammunition into the classroom
All firearms to be in LOCKED case at class
Do not point a firearm at anyone
Do not point a firearm at anything you do not wish to shoot
Do not put your finger on the trigger until ready to shoot
Keep all firearms unloaded until ready to shoot
Safety violations will not be tolerated and may result in ejection from the class.
No refund will be given to students failing to adhere to safety standards.
Students failing the CCW courses will not be issued a refund. Students will be offered the opportunity to retake the course of fire the week following the class.
You will need to provide your own ammunition.
You must have eye and ear safety protection (safety equipment)
I Agree Undersigned hereby expressly assumes the risk of taking part in the course for instruction in firearms and taking part in the activities on the Premises, which include, but are not limited to instruction in the use of firearms, the discharge of firearms and the firing of live ammunition.
RELEASE, WAIVER, INDEMNIFICATION, HOLD HARMLESS, AND ASSUMPTION OF THE RISK AGREEMENT
WHEREAS, in consideration of being permitted to attend a course for instruction in firearms, for the instruction in firearms, for use of premises, and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiently of which is hereby acknowledged, Undersigned agrees to the following:
I Agree Undersigned agrees to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Kings Gun Center LLC, and their agents (hereafter referred to as Instructor), from any and all fault, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, demands, or lawsuits arising out of, related to or connected with: Undersigned’s presence at and/or participation in the course of instruction; the discharge of firearms by Undersigned; Undersigned’s presence on or use of the range, building, land, and premises (Premises); and, any and all acts or omissions of Undersigned.
I Agree Undersigned furthermore waives for himself/herself and for his/her executors, personal representatives, administrators, assignees, heirs and next of kin, any and all rights and claims for damages, losses, demands and any other actions or claims whatsoever, which he/she may have or which may arise against Instructor (including but not limited to the death of Undersigned and/or any and all injuries damages or illnesses suffered by Undersigned or Undersigned’s property), which may, in any way whatsoever, arise out of, be related to or be connected with: the course of instruction; the Premises, including any latent defect in the Premises; Undersigned’s presence on or use of said Premises; Undersigned’s property (whether or not entrusted to Instructor); and the discharge of firearms. Instructor shall not be liable for, and Undersigned, on behalf of himself/herself and on behalf of his/her executors, personal representatives, administrators, assignees, heirs, and next of kin, hereby expressly releases the instructor from any and all such claims and liabilities.
Undersigned hereby acknowledges and agrees that Undersigned has read this instrument and understands its terms and is executing this instrument voluntarily. Undersigned furthermore hereby acknowledges and agrees that he/she has read, understands and will at all times abide by all range rules and procedures and any other rules and procedures stated by the Instructor.
Undersigned expressly agrees that this instrument is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by law and that if any provision of this instrument is held invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the enforceability of the remaining provision shall not be impaired thereby. No remedy conferred by any of the specific provision of this instrument is intended to be exclusive of any other remedy, and each and every remedy shall be cumulative and shall be in addition to every other remedy nor or hereafter existing at law or in equity or by statute or otherwise. The election of any one or more remedy hereunder by the Instructor shall not constitute any waiver of Instructors right to pursue other available remedies. This instrument binds Undersigned and his/her executors, personal representatives, administrators, assignees, heirs and next of kin. By signing this agreement, I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that I may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by visiting KGC and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at KGC may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, KGC employees, volunteers, and program participants. I voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to myself (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that I may experience or incur in connection with my attendance at KGC or participation in shooting, shopping or training (“Claims”). On my behalf I hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless the Club, its employees, agents, and representatives, of and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto. I understand and agree that this release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of KGC, its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in any KGC program. September 18, 2020