TEDS SHOOTING RANGE
QUEEN CREEK, ARIZONA 85142
Acknowledgement of Risk and Waiver of Liability
I hereby acknowledge that I have voluntarily applied to enter into, engage in, or observe shooting and other activities at the facilities operated by American Munition & Ordnance, Inc. dba Teds Shooting Range. Hereafter, American Munition & Ordnance, Inc. dba Teds Shooting Range is referred to as AMMO and the facility is referred to as the RANGE. I further acknowledge and understand that as used below, the term shooting and/or other activities includes any and all activities of any kind whatsoever in which I engage or observe while at the RANGE, whether or not such activities are planned by, sponsored by, or known to AMMO.
THEREFORE, in consideration of and as a condition precedent to my use of the RANGE, I hereby expressly agree to be bound by each of the following:
I acknowledge and agree that shooting activities are inherently hazardous and involve both known and unanticipated risks which could result in damage or destruction of property and/or physical or emotional injury, including paralysis or death, of myself or of other persons. The risks include but are not limited to: being shot by others or shooting myself or others; partial or total loss of eyesight or hearing; inhalation or other harmful contact with lead or other contaminants; and being struck by flying or falling objects. I understand that such risks cannot be eliminated without compromising the essential qualities of shooting activities.
Teds Shooting Range is not required to provide medical attention but if we choose to do so you are willing to accept all cost incurred.
I further acknowledge and agree that AMMO makes no warranty as to the design, manufacture, maintenance, condition or fitness for any particular purpose of any facilities or equipment at the RANGE, including but not limited to: firearms, ammunition, eye/hearing protection, and first-aid supplies.
I further agree I have read and agree to abide by all following rules:
- All Federal, State, and Local firearms laws apply and must be followed.
- Commands issued by Ted's Shooting Range staff must be obeyed immediately and without question.
- No one under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs is permitted on the premises.
- An adult must accompany anyone under the age of 18.
- Pregnant women and people with prior health conditions should consult their physician before entering the range.
- Food, beverages, and tobacco should not be consumed inside the range for health purposes.
- Eye and ear protection must be worn at all times inside the range. This is not optional.
- Rapid fire and double tapping is permitted, please consult a staff member regarding drawing from the holster.
- Firing any shot(s) that results in damage to any range equipment may result in a repair fee.
- The use of prohibited firearms may result in a fine. Check with a staff member to make sure your firearm is permitted. Shotguns, muzzle loaders, and black powder guns are strictly porhibited!
- The use of tracer, armor piercing, steel cored, steel cased, and/or military surplus ammo is not permitted and may result in a fine.
- You may collect YOUR BRASS ONLY! Attempting to retrieve brass or any other items forward of the firing line may result in immediate removal from the range. Please consult a staff member if you need assistance.
- Ted's Shooting Range and it's employees is not responsible for the loss, damage, or theft of your personal belongings.
- You are expected to adhere to all safety rules when handling firearms. 1) Treat every firearm as if it is loaded. 2) Never point a firearm at anything you do not want destroyed. 3) Keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to fire. 4) Be aware of your surroundings.
- If you see someone being unsafe, notify a staff member immediately. Safety is YOUR responsibility!
I further acknowledge, on my own behalf and on behalf of my next of kin, heirs, guardians, representative and assigns, THAT I DO HEREBY RELEASE, FOREVER DISCHARGE AND INDEMNIFY AMMO, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, ATTORNEYS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, VOLUNTEERS AND AFFILIATED INDIVIDUALS, BUSINESS ENTITIES AND ORGANIZATIONS (COLLECTIVELY AMMO) from and against any and all claims, demands, damages, expenses, causes of action, attachments or property, or liability of any kind whatsoever, that I, my next of kins, heirs, guardians, representatives or assigns may have for property damage, personal injury or death resulting from me entering into or utilizing the RANGE, or engaging in shooting and/or other activities. This release and discharge applies even if such claims, demands,damages, expenses,causes of action, attachments of property or liability result partially or wholly from any act or acts, even any negligent act or omission to act, including negligent or omitted first-aid or rescue operations or procedures, by AMMO.
I FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE that this Agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by law, and that if any provision or portion of it is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void or otherwise unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall continue and remain in full legal force and effect. I UNDERSTAND THAT BY MY SIGNATURE I AM GIVING UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS, THAT I AM AGREEING NOT TO SUE AMMO AND THAT I AM HOLDING AMMO HARMLESS AND RELEASING AMMO OF ALL LIABILITY.