WAIVER OF LIABILITY
I, (CUSTOMER) voluntarily make and grant this Waiver of liability and Assumption of Risk in favor of JAME HOLDINGS d.b.a. UNCLE RUDY'S (UNCLE RUDY'S) as partial consideration and in addition to the monies paid to UNCLE RUDY'S for the opportunity to use the gun range, archery range, facilities, equipment, materials, and/or other assets of UNCLE RUDY'S; and/or to receive assistance, training, guidance, tutelage and/or instruction from the personnel of UNCLE RUDY'S; and/or to engage in the activities, events, sports, festivities, and/or gatherings sponsored by UNCLE RUDY'S; I do hereby waive and release JAME HOLDINGS, LLC d.b.a. UNCLE RUDY'S and all its employees from liability for any and all claims, whether in contract or of personal injury, exposure to lead, bodily injury, property damage, damages, losses and/or death that may arise from my aforementioned use and/or receipt, as I understand and recognize that there are certain risks, dangers, and perils connected with such use and/or receipt, which I hereby acknowledge have been fully explained to me and which I fully understand, and which I nevertheless accept, assume, and undertake after inquiry and investigation of extent, duration, and completeness wholly satisfactory and acceptable to me, I further agree to use my best judgment in undertaking these activities, use and/or receipt and to faithfully adhere to all safety rules, instructions and recommendations, whether oral or written.
I hereby certify that I am a competent adult assuming these risks of my own free will, being under no compulsion or duress. I hereby waive any liability you may incur to me, because of your ownership or control of a dangerous instrumentality which is the source of injury to me. I further waive any liability you may have to me for injury resulting from your simple negligence and for any obligation you may have to reimburse me for my liability to others, regardless to cause. All activity in the public areas of the UNCLE RUDY'S facility is recorded by video surveillance, and may include audio. By signing this document, I consent to being recorded (video, audio, or still photographic) and grant full unlimited use (including law enforcement and safety video) of any video recorded of my likeness by UNCLE RUDY'S without compensation or restrictions.
This Waiver and Assumption of Risk is effective from October 6, 2022 and may not be revoked, altered, amended, or voided without the express prior written consent of JAME HOLDINGS, LLC d.b.a. UNCLE RUDY'S.
FIRING RANGE RULES
1. All Federal, State, and Local firearm laws must be obeyed.
2. Range Master and Range Staff have the right to inspect all firearms, ammunition, and equipment at anytime.
3. Everyone must follow the Four Basic Rules of Firearm safety at all times:
1. Always treat firearms as if they are loaded.
2. Never point a gun at anything you are not willing to shoot or destroy.
3. Keep your finger straight and off the trigger until your sights are on the target and you are ready to shoot.
4. Be sure of your target, what is in line with it, and what is beyond it.
4. Firearms will be unloaded prior to entering, and leaving the range with slides locked back, and cylinders kept open.
5. All shooters must be wearing EYE and EAR protection prior to entering the range.
6. Firearms will stay in the assigned lane at all times.
7. No drawing from a holster and firing. No shooting at objects on the floor, walls, or ceiling.
8. A maximum of two shooters is allowed per lane.
9. Firearms on the firing line will be pointed directly down-range at all times.
10. If you intend to do bodily harm to yourself or others you are not permitted on the range.
11. No open toed shoes allowed on the range.
12. All Class III weapons must be checked in by the Staff.
13. No black powder firearms are allowed on the range.
14. Do not use booth dividers for barricade shooting, or as a gun support while shooting.
15. Rapid fire is only allowed with prior permission.
16. Should a misfire or other malfunction occur, keep the firearm pointed downrange and get help from a staff member.
17. All brass must be swept forward of the firing line.
18. Rental firearms will always be returned in the range bag provided, and in a safe condition.
19. Only ammunition purchased from Uncle Rudy's can be used in our rental firearms.
20. If you are pregnant, you are not allowed in the range for the health and safety of your baby.
21. Food, drink, gum, and tobacco products (including e-cigarettes) will not be permitted in the range.
22. Never move forward of the firing line. If anything falls forward ask a staff member for assistance.
23. Remember the word "Rifle" for a test at the end.
24. Accidental discharges, damages, or injuries must be reported to a staff member immediately, no matter how minor they may seem.
25. Anyone believed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be refused use of the range, and asked to leave the premises immediately.
26. Shooters under the age of 18 shooting rifles, must be accompanied by a responsible adult over 21.
27. Shooters under the age of 21 shooting handguns, must be accompanied by a responsible adult over 21.
28. All shooters must be able to read, write, and understand English.
29. Everyone is a Range Safety Officer. YOU HAVE AN OBLIGATION TO CALL "CEASE FIRE!" IF YOU SEE ANYTHING UNSAFE AND REPORT IMMEDIATELY TO UNCLE RUDY'S STAFF.
30. Shooters who shoot the range baffles, floor, supports, or target retrieval system will be charged for the damage and may be barred from the range. Charges start at $25 and may be more, depending on the damage.
31. Shooters may bring their own targets as long as they are at least 18" x 23". reusable blanks are available for minimal cost for targets that don't meet our minimum size.
If any of the above rules are violated, you will be asked to leave the range.
Date: October 6, 2022