Today's Date: February 17, 2020
In consideration of the services of Saddle River Range LLC, their agents, owners, officers, volunteers, participants, employees, and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf (hereinafter collectively referred to as "SSR"), I hereby agree to release and discharge SRR, on behalf of myself, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate as follows:
I acknowledge that target practice at a shooting range entails known and unanticipated risks which could result in serious physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death, dismemberment, or damage to me, to property, or to other persons.
The risks include, but are not limited to:
1. Participation may result in the undersigned or other persons being shot by a firearm; suffering hearing loss; eye injury or loss; inhalation or contact with airborne contaminants and/or flying debris, slipping or falling on uneven or loose terrain, and hazards associated with an indoor firing range. Furthermore, SRR employees seek safety, but they are not infallible. They might be unaware of a participant's fitness or abilities. They may give inadequate warnings or instructions, and the range equipment might malfunction.
2. I further certify that I have no medical, mental or physical conditions, which could interfere with my safety in this activity, or if such conditions exist, I have made an informed judgment that they are minor, and I am willing to assume the risks that my conditions create, directly or indirectly, and bear the costs and responsibilities for those conditions.
3. I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risks existing in this activity. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary, and I elect to participate in spite of the risks.
4. I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless SRR from any and all claims, demands, or causes of action, which are in any way connected with my participation in this activity or my use of SRR's equipment or facilities, including any such claims which allege negligent acts or omissions of SRR.
5. Should SRR or anyone acting on their behalf, be required to incur attorney's fees and costs to enforce this agreement, I agree to indemnify and hold them harmless for all such fees and costs.
6. I certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damage I may cause or suffer while participating or else I agree to bear the costs of such injury or damage to myself, to property, or to other persons.
7. The parties hereby waive the right to a trial by jury in any action or proceeding related to the subject matter of this agreement. If a dispute arises out of or relates to this agreement, any liability release, assumption of liability or assumption of risk, or any injury or claim by the participant against SRR, the parties agree by signing this document, I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property is damaged during my participation in this activity, I may be found by a court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against SRR on the basis of any claim from which I have released them from herein.
I have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire document. I have read and understand it, and I agree to be bound by its terms.
BY SIGNING THIS WAIVER I ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO COMPY WITH ALL RANGE RULES AND REGULATIONS. I UNDERSTAND IF I DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES AND REGULATIONS I MAY BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE RANGE.