Today's Date: June 27, 2022
SharpShooters USA Rules
- Children must be at least 12 years of age to be allowed on the range.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and supervised at all times.
SharpShooters USA Safety:
- All first-time visitors to SharpShooters USA are required to view our Safety Video before being permitted to enter the range and shoot.
- Always treat firearms as if they are loaded. Always!
- Always keep the muzzle of your gun pointed down-range.
- Always keep your finger OFF the trigger and outside the trigger guard until you are ready to shoot.
- All shooters must be aware of their target and what is behind it.
- Range Safety Officer commands must be obeyed at all times. Upon the command, "CEASE FIRE," you must stop all shooting immediately, put your firearm down on the booth shelf and back away from the shooting booth. Shooters may not re-enter the booth or pick up their firearm until an "ALL CLEAR" signal is given.
- Ear and eye protection are required PRIOR to entering the range and must be worn at all times while on the range.
- All firearms must be cased and unloaded while going into and out of the SharpShooters USA facility.
- Use only one firearm at a time. When finished, unload and case the firearm before uncasing the next firearm.
- Handling or operating any firearms outside the shooting booth is strictly prohibited.
- Only shoot at YOUR target. Cross lane shooting is prohibited.
- Shooters should fire only at their target as rapidly as their ability permits. Uncontrolled shooting resulting in damage to equipment is strictly prohibited. Violators will have range privileges revoked and will be held financially liable for damages to the range due to negligence on the part of the violator.
- Alcohol or drug use before or while shooting is strictly prohibited. Any person suspected of alcohol or drug use will be escorted off the property.
- No food, drink, gum, or tobacco is permitted inside the range. Cellular phone usage and texting on the range is strictly prohibited.
- Drawing from the holster is strictly prohibited.
- Only authorized firearms and ammunition may be used. Steel core, steel jacketed, tracer, and incendiary rounds are strictly prohibited.
- Know and understand all of the operating and safety features of the firearms you are using.
- Report any unsafe activity or conditions to the Range Safety Officer immediately.
- When leaving the range, you must thoroughly wash your hands, forearms, and face at the provided hand washing station.
- Deliberate or negligent shooting of target clips will result in a $5.00 charge for each clip shot.
*SharpShooters is a lost brass range. If you need to pick up your brass, notify the range staff during initial check-in.
I have read and agree to abide by SharpShooter USA's Rules
SharpShooters USA Waiver of Liability
This Waiver of Liability, Release of Claims, and Agreement to Hold Harmless, Defend and Indemnify in favor of SharpShooters USA, LLC, and its officers, agents, members, employees, contractors, owners, parent or related business entities, (hereinafter referred to as "SharpShooters") is made by the Customer (hereinafter referred to as "User") in consideration for SharpShooters allowing User to enter and use it's premises and equipment.
1. Definitions: As used in this Agreement:
A. "SHARPSHOOTERS" means SharpShooters USA, LLC, and its officers, agents, employees, independent contractors, owners, vendors, suppliers, members, or any business entity that is a parent or otherwise related to SharpShooters USA, LLC.
B. "USER" means each individual who uses the facilities or equipment of SharpShooters or who is present on the premises of SharpShooters.
C. "RELEASED PARTIES" means SharpShooters USA, LLC including its officers, agents, employees, independent contractors, vendors, suppliers, or any business entity that is a parent or otherwise related to SharpShooters USA, LLC, or persons or entities with an ownership interest in SharpShooters USA, LLC.
2. As material inducements to SharpShooters for allowing User to utilize its equipment and facilities, User hereby acknowledges, agrees and represents the following to SharpShooters:
A. User is at least 21 years of age or, if a minor, that User is accompanied by User's parent or legal guardian who warrants that the statements contained herein are true and correct. (Parent or legal guardian must sign a separate indemnification agreement.) User further represents and acknowledges that:i. User has not been adjudicated mentally defective or ever committed to a mental institution,is physically capable and qualified to safely use firearms, ammunition, and equipment that User will be using on SharpShooters' premises;ii. User is not an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana, any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance;iii. User is not under indictment for a felony and has not been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor domestic violence that would prohibit the user from owning or possessing a firearm;
B. User has become thoroughly familiar with and, at all times, will comply with SharpShooters' Safety Standards and Range Rules (which are attached hereto and incorporated herein as material conditions of this agreement). User further agrees to strictly and promptly comply with all instructions received from SharpShooters' Range Safety Officers, Range Masters, and SharpShooters Staff when on SharpShooters' premises, and that SharpShooters can expel or exclude User from its premises for violating such standards, rules and directions.
C. User is aware that lead in ammunition is a hazardous substance which can cause serious illness, injury or death if it is inhaled, ingested or absorbed by User's body and agrees to carefully wash his/her hands after handling ammunition, discharging a weapon, or otherwise using the SharpShooters' firing range before drinking or consuming any food.
D. User is aware of the inherently dangerous nature of firearms and ammunition, and fully understands that they can cause serious injury, permanent disability, or death, and that these risks may be caused by User's own negligence or by the negligence or fault of others. SHARPSHOOTERS USA, LLC WAIVER OF LIABILITY, RELEASE OF CLAIMS AND AGREEMENT TO HOLD HARMLESS, DEFEND, AND INDEMNIFY
3. In consideration of SharpShooters' permission to use its premises and equipment, User knowingly and voluntarily assumes all risks, known and unknown, whether caused by the negligent acts or omissions of User, the Released Parties, or third parties that may result therefrom; and further,
4. User, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, personal representatives, administrators, executors, next of kin, and assigns, forever waives, releases, and covenants not to sue the Released Parties for any claim, demand, charge, suit, judgment, penalties, costs or expenses (including but not limited to reasonable attorneys' fees) which, in whole or in part, may be caused by or arise out of the ordinary negligence of any Released Party in connection with User's use of SharpShooters premises or equipment, whether based on Released Parties' negligence or otherwise; and further,
5. User shall indemnify, defend, protect and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against every and all demands, damages, and losses including but not limited to litigation expenses, attorneys' fees, or other costs resulting from any actions, judgments, suits, charges or claims asserted against, suffered of, or incurred by the Released Parties, whether they are based on Released Parties' negligence, or otherwise. However, such indemnity shall not apply to any Released Party to the extent that the subject of the indemnification is caused by the Released Party's willful misconduct or gross negligence. The foregoing indemnity shall not terminate upon completion of User's use of the premises or equipment of SharpShooters USA, LLC, but shall survive for all applicable periods of limitation of actions, plus the duration of all claims, litigation, and appeals arising in any way from User's use of the premises or equipment of SharpShooters USA, LLC.
6. I acknowledge that this document may be scanned and stored digitally, and I agree that a printed copy of the digitally-stored document shall be considered as authentic and admissible in any litigation or other proceeding as if it were the original signed document.
** Signature and Emergency Contact Information REQUIRED!
Please read ENTIRE form and complete ALL information. **