Weekend PE, LLC Waiver and Release
Today's Date: January 24, 2022
The Weekend PE Assumption of Risk and Warning of Risk Waiver and Release of Claims
("Assumption & Release") Please sign to indicate your agreement to each of the following:
1. I understand that participating in a Weekend PE, LLC is a potentially hazardous activity.
2. I agree not to participate unless I am medically and physically able, which I am solely responsible to determine.
3. I agree to abide by any decision of an official relative to my ability to safely complete the activity, which decision is at the sole discretion of the activity official and I agree that lack of a decision does not create any liability whatsoever.
4. I assume all risks associated with competing in the Weekend PE, LLC activity, including, but not limited to, slips, falls, contact with other participants, negligent or wanton acts of other participants, any defects or condition of premises, or color zones, the effects of the weather including high heat, cold temperatures, storms and/or humidity. All such risks being known, assumed and appreciated by me.
5. I agree that Weekend PE, LLC is not responsible for any personal items or property that are lost, stolen, stained or damaged at or during the event.
6. I consent to emergency medical care and transportation in order to obtain treatment in the event of injury to me as medical professionals may deem appropriate. This Assumption and Release extends to any liability arising out of, or in any way connected with, the medical treatment and transportation provided in the event of an emergency.
7. I understand children under the age of 18 are not permitted to participate or accompany me in the activity unless a parent or guardian signs a waiver on their behalf.
8. I grant permission to Weekend PE, LLC its affiliates and sponsors to use any photographs, motion pictures, recordings or any other record of this event for any purpose including, but not limited to, promoting, advertising and marketing purposes. Any and all photographs, motion pictures, recordings or other records of the event are the sole property of Weekend PE, LLC
9. I understand that all entries are final with no refunds.
10. The official activity directors reserve the right in any event of emergency or local or national disaster to cancel the activity and in the event of cancellation or change there is no refund of entry fees.
11. Participants are expected to exhibit appropriate behavior at all times, including obeying all laws. This includes respect for all people, equipment and facilities and cooperative, positive participation. Weekend PE, LLC may dismiss, without refund, anyone whose behavior endangers safety or negatively affects a league, a person, a facility or property of any type or kind.
12. I agree to indemnify Weekend PE, LLC, its affiliates and assigns, from any and all third party claims caused in whole or in part by my actions.
13. I assume risk of wild animals and insects that may be present on the field. All Participants Waiver & Release of all claims and assumption of risk I recognize and acknowledge that there are certain risks of physical injury to participants in the Weekend PE League/Activity, and I voluntarily and knowingly agree to assume the full risk of any and all injuries, damages or loss, regardless of severity, that I may sustain as a result of said participation. I further agree to waive and relinquish all claims I may have (or which may accrue to me) as a result of participating in these activities against Weekend PE, LLC.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures—for you, our participants, and coaches.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any activity where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting, participating, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. Help keep each other healthy.