Today's Date: October 30, 2020
The following actions will cause you to be removed from the range IMMEDIATELY:
- Shooting the walls or ceilings
- Pointing your gun at anyone - even unintentionally
- Carrying a firearm behind the safety line with the action closed
- Loading a firearm behind the safety line.
SAFETY VIOLATIONS: ONE(1) safety violation may be grounds for removal from premises. Removal from premises is not grounds for a refund on your hourly or annual membership. A fee will be assessed for any damaged equipment.
- Always treat every gun as if it were loaded at all times.
- Always keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction.
- Firearms may only be holstered/unholstered, cased/uncased at the firing line, with the muzzle pointed downrange.
- Firearms may only be carried behind the firing line to transport in and out of the range, if you do not have a case, bag or holster. If this is being done, the action must be open, the magazine removed, and the muzzle pointed in a safe direction.
- Keep your finger off the trigger and out of the trigger guard until ready to fire.
- Ear and eye protection must be worn before entering the range and at all times while inside the range firing area.
1. If any problem should occur while on the firing line, leave your firearm at the position and contact the Range Master immediately.
2. Smoking inside the building is prohibited.
3. No food or drink is allowed inside the range firing area.
4. Black powder firearms are prohibited.
5. Tracer and metal piercing ammunition is strictly prohibited and grounds for being removed from the premises.
6. Only holsters which provide for a "muzzle forward" carry and with a covered trigger guard will be permitted. If the muzzle points up range at any time during the draw, the holster will not be allowed. The Range Master's decision will be final.
7. No one will be allowed to go forward of the firing line at any time under any circumstances.
8. Children must be supervised at all times and will not be allowed to roam freely about the premises. No one under the age of age 21 may fire without an adult on the lane with them.
9. Firearms and range bags will be inspected by the Range Master at any time while in the range facility. Any firearms the Range Master deems unsafe will not be permitted in the range firing area.
10. You may only clean up your own brass. DO NOT remove brass from the brass buckets or brass previously left by other shooters. If you are reading this, please initial the lower right hand corner of this document.
11. Only those persons who have purchased range time are permitted inside the firing area. Observers may watch from the observation area only.
12. Up to four persons may be assigned to each lane; however, only one person is permitted at the firing position at a time.
13. Alcoholic beverages and illegal substances or persons who have been consuming alcoholic beverages or illegal substances will not be allowed on range premises.
I have reviewed & agree to the ammunition guidelines. I have read and agree to the above range rules.
***PLEASE WASH YOUR HANDS WITH COLD WATER AFTER SHOOTING***
I, my agents, assigns, executors or administrators, for the consideration of being allowed to enter and use the facilities, guns range and/or other products or services of BLACKFISH ARMORY LLC, do now hereby absolutely and unequivocally release and hold harmless BLACKFISH ARMORY LLC, its agents, lessor, officers, employees, instructors, assigns, owners and successors from any claim, demand, injury or liability, whether claimed by myself or another, arising out of such use of the facilities, products or services of BLACKFISH ARMORY LLC. I am fully aware that there are substantial risks to my person in the use of firearms, ammunition, indoor ranges and related products or services and that these risks include gunshot wounds caused by myself or by another, or by ricochets, inhalation of lead vapor or other poisons, and damage to my hearing from the high sound levels, or to my vision or skin from gunshot flashes and other dangers not listed herein. I do hereby accept full responsibility for my own safety. I understand that I must abide by the posted rules of the range, and wear eye and ear protection at all times that I am inside the range area. My signature below confirms acceptance of this waiver of liability.
In the event that minor(s) are accompanied by me, I hereby affirm that I am the parent/legal guardian of said minor(s) below the age of twenty one (21), and further affirm that on behalf of said minor(s) I absolutely and unequivocally agree on his/her/their behalf to the conditions of release stated above.
I have read and agree to comply with all rules and regulations of BLACKFISH ARMORY LLC.