PASSENGER RELEASE OF LIABILITY WAIVER AND BEHAVIOR AGREEMENT
I understand that participating on the Slowride Inc party bike is a potentially dangerous activity. I assume the risk that I may be injured and/or injure someone else while using the Slowride Inc party bike. I assume all risks associated with my use of the Slowride Inc party bike, as well as all risk of loss, theft or damage of personal property while using or present on the Slowride Inc party bike or at the establishments/locations where the tour may visit or at any other time and any other location before, during and after the tour. I will not bring any action against Slowride Inc, its employees, successors, and/or assigns, for personal injury, property loss, or property damage, including any action for negligence, breach of warranty, products liability or strict liability, and hereby forever waive, on my own behalf and on behalf of my successors and/or assigns, the right to bring such action.
I affirm that I am at least eighteen years of age or am the legal guardian of the person listed below that is not yet eighteen years of age and am of sound and sober mind and capable of making this Release. Further, I agree that I understand all the language in this document and what I am doing and agreeing not to do by signing it. If I did not fully understand what this document means, I would not sign this document or use a Slowride Inc party bike until I had been advised regarding it by my own attorney.
The Slowride Inc party bike is of proprietary manufacture, and I agree not to reverse engineer, build or cause to be built any vehicle of the same or similar construction. I further agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless the owner and manufacturers of the Slowride Inc party bike from any liability against any and all claims, including damages or demands of third parties, including but not limited to, successors and assigns, as a result of my use of the Slowride Inc party bike.
- All riders must be 18 years of age or older, or must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- All riders aboard tours that serve alcohol will be carded and only those that are 21 years of age or older, will be allowed to drink.
- Riders may bring alcoholic beverages of their choosing on board as allowed by the City ordinance.
- ALL alcoholic beverages and people holding them, must remain on the Slowride Inc party bike at all times.
- The Slowride Inc Server is allowed to restrict serving any rider that is deemed to have consumed too much alcohol.
- Any person arriving in an intoxicated condition, shall not be allowed to board the Slowride Inc party bike and will NOT receive a refund.
- The Slowride Inc Driver is responsible for the Slowride Inc party bike and his/her decisions are FINAL.
- All laws and rules regarding alcohol and behavior apply to all passenger(s) before, during and after Slowride Inc party bike tours. Inappropriate behavior will result in the offending passenger(s) being asked to disembark immediately. NO refund will be issued to passenger(s) asked to disembark. Passenger(s) will be responsible for their own transportation from the point of disembarking. Inappropriate behavior includes, but is not limited to:
-Giving alcohol to non-passengers or minors
-Foul language / gestures
-Public urination / vomiting
-Loitering after tour
- Alcoholic beverages will be recapped and sealed in a State of Illinois approved tamper proof liquor bag as applicable and handed back to the passenger providing the alcohol.
- Any transgressions of the above restrictions may result in the driver ending the tour immediately and causing a minimum $300 Conduct/Damage Violation Fee to be charged to the riders credit card. NO refund will be issued for tours ended early due to passenger behavior.
- All laws and rules regarding alcohol apply to all passenger(s) before, during and after Slowride Inc party bike tours.
- A $100 Abandonment fee will be charged to Mixer tour riders not returning to the starting point.
Further, I hereby irrevocably grant Slowride Inc., or its affiliates, subsidiaries, or assigns, the right to use my image, likeness, or voice for purposes of marketing, advertising, website development, social media posts, or otherwise, either in original form or edited form, without any right to royalties or compensation for the use thereof.