All participants agree to the terms and conditions of the following release of liability. By entering the establishment indicated below, all participants are assumed to have read and understood the terms and conditions, and by participating, release AKA Tactical Laser Tag LLC, Escape Chambers LLC (DM), Lumber Axe from all liability. The individual(s) responsible for the booking accepts responsibility for all participants in their respective group, once the booking is submitted online through booking system, to create the reservation.
I hereby agree to pay for any and all damages done by anyone in my booking party to the facility, escape room, props, axe lanes, laser tag equipment or anything on premises in any Escape Chambers/EC Tactical Laser Tag or Lumber Axe location. This is for any and all damages caused by the signor of this release as well as anyone included in my reservation. I give Escape Chambers, LLC/Lumber Axe permission to charge my previous form of payment used for my reservation if applicable or I will settle any and all damage amounts prior to leaving the facility.
I hereby agree to pay for any remaining balance due for any experience or activity incurred during my visit prior to leaving the premises. I hereby give Escape Chambers, LLC/Lumber Axe permission to charge my previous form of payment used for my reservation if I do not pay in full for any services or experiences provided prior to leaving the facililty.
EACH INDIVIDUAL MUST READ AND SIGN THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND CONSENT FORM FOR RISK OF INJURY/USE OF PHOTO/VIDEO IMAGES TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY ESCAPE CHAMBERS ACTIVITY AND EC TACTICAL LASER TAG MISSION OR LUMBER AXE ACTIVITY.
THIS FORM MUST BE READ AND SIGNED BEFORE THE PARTICIPANT IS ALLOWED TO TAKE PART IN ANY ESCAPE CHAMBERS ACTIVITY OR EC TACTICAL LASER TAG MISSION OR LUMBER AXE ACTIVITY.
IN CONSIDERATION of being permitted to participate in any way in the sport and activities of Escape Chambers/Lumber Axe, I the undersigned agree and acknowledge that: there is risk of injury, including a potential for permanent disability or death resulting from the participation in these activities or from the equipment involved,
I agree to fully comply with all rules, regulations and policies during my participation and understand Escape Chambers/Lumber Axe reserves the right to remove me for failing to follow the same, without refund,
I hereby grant management reproduction rights to use my name and likeness in all media, including the internet for any purpose without further compensation to me,
I understand that there may be photos and/or video taken of me and that these images may be used for advertising by Escape Chambers/Lumber Axe. These images will be used only in good taste and in an ethical manner. I approve and give full consent to such use of my image,
I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin hereby release and hold harmless Escape Chambers and Lumber Axe their officers, officials, agents, employees or the property owners from any and all liability for injury, disability, death, loss of damage to personal property,
I acknowledge, understand and agree that I have read this release of liability and assume all risk associated with participating and that I sign this release of liability voluntarily and without inducement.
MINOR AGED PARTICIPANTS
All Players under the age of 18 at the time of participation must have a parent or guardian sign below.
I certify that I am the parent or guardian with legal responsibility for the above signed participant and agree to his/her
release. I also agree to indemnify the above named companies and individuals, from all liabilities resulting from his/her participation in these activities for myself, my heirs, assigns and next of kin.
THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY READ BEFORE SIGNING
NOTE: THIS FORM MUST BE READ AND SIGNED BEFORE THE PARTICIPANT IS ALLOWED TO TAKE PART IN ANY ESCAPE CHAMBERS LLC, EC TACTICAL LASER TAG, OR LUMBER AXE event.
RELEASE, INDEMNIFICATION AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
In consideration of participating in Escape Chambers LLC/Lumber Axe and for other good and valuable consideration, I hereby agree to release and discharge from liability arising from negligence and its owners, directors, officers employees, agents, volunteers, participants, and all other persons or entities acting for them, on behalf of myself and my children, parents, heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate, and also agree as follows:
1. I acknowledge that the product of Escape Chambers LLC and Lumber Axe involves known and unanticipated risks which could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis or permanent disability, death, and property damage. Risks include, but are not limited to, blindness, bruises or other injuries; injuries caused by collisions with objects, other participants, or uneven surfaces; medical conditions resulting from physical or mental activity; and damaged clothing or other property. I understand such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity.
2. I expressly accept and assume all of the risks inherent in this activity or that might have been caused by the negligence of the Releasees. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary and I elect to participate despite the risks. In addition, if at any time I believe that event conditions are unsafe or that I am unable to participate due to physical or medical conditions, then I will immediately discontinue participation in the form of a panic button involved in the activity.
3. I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Releasees from any and all claims, demands, or causes of action which are in any way connected with my participation in this activity, or my use of their equipment or facilities, arising from negligence. This release does not apply to claims arising from intentional conduct. Should Releasees or anyone acting on their behalf be required to incur attorney's fees and costs to enforce this agreement, I agree to indemnify and hold them harmless for all such fees and costs.
4. I represent that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damage I may suffer or cause while participating in this activity, or else I agree to bear the costs of such injury or damage myself. I further represent that I have no medical or physical condition which could interfere with my safety in this activity, or else I am willing to assume; and bear the costs of; all risks that may be created, directly or indirectly, by any such condition.
5. In the event that I file a lawsuit, I agree to do so solely in the state where Releasees; facility is located, and I further agree that the substantive law of that state shall apply.
6. I agree that if any portion of this agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. By signing this document, I agree that if I am hurt or my property is damaged during my participation in this activity, then I may be found by a court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against the parties being released on the basis of any claim for negligence.
7.I hereby consent to participation in interviews, the use of quotes, the taking of photographs, movies or video tapes. I also grant Escape Chambers LLC/Lumber Axe the right to use, edit and reuse said products including use in print, on the internet and all other forms of media.
I have had sufficient time to read this entire document and, should I choose to do so, consult with legal counsel prior to signing. Also, I understand that this activity might not be made available to me or that the cost to engage in this activity would be significantly greater if I were to choose not to sign this release, and agree that the opportunity to participate at the stated cost in return for the execution of this release is a reasonable bargain. I have read and understood this document and I agree to be bound by its terms.
FOR PARTICIPANTS OF MINORITY AGE (UNDER AGE 18 AT TIME OF REGISTRATION)
PARENT OR GUARDIAN ADDITIONAL AGREEMENT (Must be completed for participants under the age of 18)
In consideration of being permitted to participate in this activity, I further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Releasees from any claims alleging negligence which are brought by or on behalf of minor or are in any way connected with such participation by minor.