The undersigned, (or parent/guardian of participant under 18 years of age), understand that this is a legally binding Release of Liability of Pacific Sports Ventures (PSV), Foundry Baseball LLC and The Foundry.
I/We request permission to participate in a Foundry Baseball sanctioned activity/program occurring at The Foundry or Foundry Baseball approved alternative location as required by the sanctioned activity/program. In consideration of being granted permission toparticipate, I/we agree as follows:
1. Voluntary Activity: I/We understand and agree that participation in this activity is purely voluntary and is not required of me by Foundry Baseball.
2. Release of Liability: I/We, on behalf of myself/the participant, the family heirs, personal representatives, guardians,successors, and assigns, hereby release PSV/The Foundry/Foundry Baseball, their Administrators, Faculty, Trustees, Officers, Directors,Employees, Volunteers, Coaches, Athletic Trainers, Team Physicians, and Agents, (all of whom are referred to as Releasees), from, and agree not to sue or take legal action against Releasees, for any claims that I/We may havearising from, or in connection with any physical, emotional or mental injury or property damage that I may suffer as aresult of my participation in the activity from any cause whatsoever to the extent permitted by law.
3. Acknowledgement of Risk: I/We recognize and appreciate the dangers, hazards, and risks of the activity, which could include serious or even fatal injuries and property damage. I/We attest that I/we have fully considered the risks and hazards, and I/we agree that I have individually assumed the risks involved in this activity.
4. Emergency Medical Treatment: I/We understand and agree that Releasees may not have medical personnel available at the location of the activity. I/We understand and agree that Releasees are granted permission to authorize emergency medical treatment, if necessary, and that such action shall be subject to the terms of this agreement. I/We understand and agree that Releasees assume no responsibility for any injury or damages, which might arise out of, or in connection with such authorized emergency medical treatment.
5. Fitness to Participate: I/We hereby represent that I /the participant, am physically and mentally able to participate inthe activity/program. I/the participant have no known health problems, which would present a risk to me in participating in the activity/program. I/the participant have a known medical condition(s), listed below, which may present a risk to me with participation in the activity. I have/the participant has been approved for participation in sport/fitness activity by a medical professional. I/we understand that I am/the participant is choosing to participate in the activity/program and agree to assume all associated health risks. Pertinent Medical Conditions (eg: diabetes, asthma, severe allergy, epilepsy, heart condition)
6. Insurance: I/We represent that I have a comprehensive medical health insurance plan necessary to provide for andpay any medical costs that may be attendant as a result of injury. If such policy does not exist, I/we will be responsible for any expenses incurred as a result of injury/illness while participating in the activity/program.
7. Photo Release: I/We do hereby give permission to Foundry Baseball LLC/PSV/The Foundry, to use my/the participants photograph or photographic image or video in any official PSV/Foundry Baseball business, including, but not limited to: PSV websites, PSV newsletters and newspapers,advertising materials, postcards, and other related media and marketing materials. It is agreed that the use of photograph or photographic image or video shall in no way be used in any other forum other than official PSV business purposes.
I acknowledge that I have carefully read this agreement and fully understand its contents. I acknowledge that I am voluntarily executing this agreement on my own free will. After having the opportunity to consult with legal counsel of my own choosing, I understand that this release means I am giving up, among other things, rights to sue Foundry Baseball/PSV and their Releasees for injuries,damages or losses I may incur.
I also understand that this release binds my heirs, executors, administrators, and assigns, as well as myself. I further acknowledge and understand that this agreement will absolve PSV/Foundry Baseball and their Releasees from any liability in connection with any injury or harm suffered as a result of my/my childs participation in a PSV/Foundry Baseball activity/program. I acknowledge that I have been made aware of any and all risks of participation in the PSV/Foundry Baseball activity/program.
I/We have read and understand that this document is a release of legal rights.