Today's Date: May 22, 2019
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in the tubing, camping, music events and/or transportation provided during your experience at the Apple River at
Apple River Hideaway Campground and Tubing, I acknowledge, appreciate, and agree that:
- There is a risk of serious injury and/or death on a natural river way and/or from activities on the campground.
- I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation. Non-exclusive list of activities which may cause injury:
Camping, Tubing, Dancing, Swimming, Hiking/Walking/Running, Campfires/Fires.
- I willingly agree to comply with terms and conditions for participation. If I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest employee and/or law enforcement personnel immediately.
- I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS, HIDEAWAY LLC D/B/A THE APPLE RIVER HIDEAWAY CAMPGROUND AND ALL OF THE APPLE RIVER TUBING ASSOCIATION MEMBERS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO FLOATRITE PARK, RIVERS EDGE, AND APPLE RIVER FAMILY CAMPGROUND, its officers, officials, agents and/or employees, other participants, sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct these events from any and all claims, demands, losses, and liability arising out of or related to any INJURY, DISABILITY OR DEATH I may suffer, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law, including but not limited to activities while camping, tubing, and/or transportation provided.
- Credit Card(s) on file for Tubing will be used as deposit on Tubes Rented. Any Tubes not returned by 8pm or damaged will be charged to my card. This card may also be used for any additional fees or damages incured by the campsite(s).
- I understand that any pictures and/or video may be used for promotional purposes.
- Your email address will be collected for only our future promotions, no more than five emails from us in a year but you can unsubscribe at anytime and your email address will not be sold or shared with anyone else.
- Cash for Garbage Deposit due upon arrival. ATM's available if needed. Cash bar also onsite.
- No outside firewood allowed on the property.
- Campfires are possible but firewood must be purchased onsite.
- No Fireworks or Weapons allowed, No amplified music, No slip-n-slides. All campers must remain properly seated in their vehicles while they are moving, no sitting on top of them or standing in them while moving.
- Quiet time at campsites at 11pm. Please be respectful to your neighbors.
- Leashed dogs are welcome in the campground.
- No dogs are allowed on the river.
- Pitbulls are not allowed on the property.
- No personal tubes allowed.
- To Receive Garbage Deposit Money back: Aluminum cans must be sorted and put in Can Trailer near Gatehouse, All other garbage put in dumpster near gatehouse. No garbage or debris in firepits. And picnic tables must be moved back to their original location. Leaving prior to having sfaff check your site forfeits your deposit. Call 920-543-6802 to have staff meet you for early departure. Thank you.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP
SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.