Today's Date: October 27, 2021
For health and safety, everyone participating in an ACE Adventure activity must complete this digital participation form in full before undertaking the activity. On arrival, all participants are checked in by a member of staff. Due to COVID-19 we require;
- Full address and contact details of every guest
- Confirmation there has been no exposure 14 days prior to the arrival date, or do not have themselves, signs and symptoms of COVID-19 including; fever, sore throat, flu-like symptoms, persistent cough or a change in taste or smell
- Temperature taken on arrival
- Notification to management by any person if any of the symptoms occur during your visit
- Maintain a distance of 2 meters where possible and wear a face covering at all other times when inside buildings or vehicles
- Keep good personal hygiene and use the wash stations and sanitiser facilities provided
Ace Adventure is committed to provide the highest standard with all our activities. We use fully experienced, trained and qualified guides to provide appropriate instruction.
ACE make every effort to minimise risk and provide a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience.
It must be stressed that there is an element of risk associated to any outdoor activity including the possibility of death or disablement.
By completing this form, you acknowledge that you understand and are in acceptance of the risks involved and agree to the terms and conditions below which are not limited to but include:
- Declaring; existing & reoccurring injuries. Medical, additional needs and fitness conditions
- It is a requirement to receive a safety brief before all activities. You agree to refuse to participate if you do not receive a safety brief
Activity Terms and Conditions
IN CONSIDERATION OF, and as part of the agreement for the opportunity to participate in the program, the activities, services and food arranged for me (if any) by Ace Adventure Limited, I hereby agree:
- I acknowledge I have read, understood and approved the following terms and conditions.
- I am aware that all outdoor activities involve inherent risks of illness, injury, death and/or loss or damage of property, which may be caused by negligence, forces of nature and other causes known or unknown. I recognise that such risks are present always, before, during and after the program. I am also aware that medical facilities may not be readily available during the program.
- I hereby indemnify and irrevocably and forever release and waive all rights and recourse against Ace Adventure and their respective subsidiaries, licensees, successors, related and affiliated companies and their officers, directors, employees, contractors, licensees, agents, representatives and assigns, from and against any and all claims, demands, payments, proceedings, judgments, settlements, awards, expenses (including without limitation, legal fees and costs) damages, losses, costs, illness, delay or other liabilities (other than a claim for negligence in the case of death or personal injury) which I or my heirs, executors, administrators or personal representatives now have or hereafter can, shall or may have against any of the above-named entities arising in connection with the program, or any breach of the terms of this agreement. I voluntarily accept the legal risk, thereby expressly giving up any right of action and accept the physical risk arising from all liability whether such liability arises in contract, by reason of negligence (other than in the case of liability for death or personal injury), or by reason of breach of duty raised by statute, or in any other manner whatsoever.
- That this agreement shall be governed in all respects by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Scotland.
- I consent that images and video footage may be taken before during or after the activity and may be used for marketing purposes by Ace Adventure and its authorised associates.
- I confirm that I am over the age of eighteen (18) and have authority to complete this release and that I have read and understood this agreement prior to signing it.