Application for and approval of that application for range use is required before use of the Indoor Shooting Range (the "range") at Sprague's Sport's, LLC, an Arizona Corporation ("Sprague's") will be permitted. Once approved, a Range Use Permit will be granted which will be effective for one year unless revoked sooner. The Range Use permit is non-transferable and may be renewed annually at the sole discretion of Sprague's. Should any of the information that has been provided on this Indoor Shooting Range Use Application change, the permit holder shall advise Sprague's Indoor Range Staff before use of the range.
SPRAGUE'S SPORTS INDOOR SHOOTING RANGE SAFETY RULES
The strictest discipline must be maintained at all times on Sprague's Sports Indoor Shooting Range (the "Range") in order to maintain a safe environment. By signing below, you indicate that you read, understand and will obey the following safety rules:
1. User of the Range must be familiar with any firearm used on the shooting range and must handle all firearms in a safe and reasonable manner.
2. Firearms brought into the Range shall be cased or holstered until forward of the yellow ready line (painted on the floor behind the assigned shooting stall).
3. Loading and unloading of firearms on the Range is permitted only when the firearm is pointed downrange, in front of the ready line, at the assigned stall.
4. Only authorized firearms and ammunition may be used. Steel core, steel jacketed, tracer and incendiary rounds are prohibited. Only cartridges with a maximum velocity of 3400 FPS or less may be utilized.
5. Use of eye and ear protection is mandatory on the Range at all times.
6. While on the Range, firearms must be pointed downrange at all times. When leaving the firing line, firearms must be holstered or cased.
7. Should a misfire or other malfunction occur, keep the firearm pointed downrange and signal the rangemaster. Place the firearm on the shelf, pointed downrange, and obtain assistance. Do not leave the firing line with a loaded or jammed firearm.
8. Firing at other than approved targets will result in revocation of Range Use Permit and Range privileges, and liability for damages. Failure to report an errant round striking the facilities may result in loss of Range privileges. Be sure of your target.
9. Accidental discharges, damages or injuries must be reported to the rangemaster immediate1y, no matter how minor they may seem.
10. Never move forward of the firing line. If anything falls forward of the firing line, contact the rangemaster for assistance.
11. Use of the Range while under the influence of alcohol or drugs is strictly prohibited. Persons believed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be refused use of the Range and may have their Range Use Permit immediately revoked.
12. Smoking, eating and drinking are prohibited on the Range.
13. Directions given by the rangemaster shall be followed at all times.
14. Remember to wash your hands after shooting.
For your protection all Range activity is recorded live on camera
WAIVER AND RELEASE OF CLAIMS FOR INJURY OR DEATH FOR USE OF SPRAGUE'S SPORTS LLC'S SHOOTING RANGE
In consideration of the acceptance of my application for and the use of Sprague's Sports, LLC, an Arizona corporation ("Sprague's") Indoor Shooting Range (the "Range") at 345 W. 32nd St., Yuma, AZ 85364 I, the undersigned, of, for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns, hereby waive, discharge and release in advance any and all claims for damages, death, personal injury, loss of property or property damage I may have, or that may subsequently accrue to me, or to my heirs, executors, administrators or assigns, as a result of my use of the Range.
I hold harmless Sprague's, its directors, officers, shareholders, employees, operators, agents and rangemasters, without limitation, from and any and all claims or liabilities from any claim by me, or my family, estate, heir or assigns, arising out of or connected in any way with my use of the Range, even though the liability may arise out of negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons or entities mentioned above.
My participation and use of the Range is voluntary and done at my own risk. I acknowledge and certify that I am cognizant of all the inherent dangers of the use of firearms and the Range and of the basic safety rules for activities connected with the use of the Range. I understand that serious accidents occasionally occur during the use of firearms, and that persons using firearms occasionally sustain mortal or serious personal injuries and/or property damage as a consequence thereof. Knowing the risks of the use of firearms, I nevertheless personally and voluntarily assume all risk of loss, damage or injury that may be sustained by me while using the Range, whether foreseen or unforeseen, and to release and hold harmless all of the persons and entities mentioned above who, through negligence or carelessness or otherwise, might be liable to me or my heirs, personal representatives or assigns for damages.
I understand and agree that medical or other services rendered to me by, or at the instance of any of the persons or entities mentioned above is not an admission of liability to provide or to continue to provide any such services, and is not a waiver by any of the persons or entities mentioned above of any right or rights in this Waiver and Release.
I am physically and mentally fit and capable to use and handle firearms at the Range. I understand that it is not the function of Sprague's employees, operators, agents or rangemasters to serve as the guardians of my safety. I also understand that if I furnish my own firearms and related equipment that I am responsible for the safety and good operating condition of those firearms and related equipment regardless of where I obtain them.
I agree to accept and abide by the safety rules and regulations of the event as established and provided to me by Sprague's, its employees, operators, agents or rangemasters and to obey the directions of the designated officials.
I have fully informed myself of the contents of this Waiver and Release by reading it before I signed it. I am of lawful age and legally competent to sign this Waiver and Release and understand the terms herein are contractual. I have signed this Waiver and Release as my own free act. In witness whereof, I have executed this Release at 345 West 32nd Street, Yuma, Arizona on this date: January 26, 2022