SHOES ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS
ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST BE 5 YEARS OR OLDER
In consideration of the services of Conquer Athletics, LLC., Conquer Woodbury LLC, Conquer Burnsville LLC, Blaine Ninjas LLC, Conquer Rigging LLC, Conquer Franchising LLC, Four Ninjas Fargo LLC, their agents, owners, officers, volunteers, participants, employees, and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf (hereinafter collectively referred to as "CQ"), I hereby agree to release, indemnify, and discharge CQ, on behalf of myself, my spouse, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate as follows:
1. I acknowledge that my participation in parkour, ninja warrior and personal fitness activities entails known and unanticipated risks that could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death, or damage to myself, to property, or to third parties. I understand that such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity.
The risks include, among other things: slips and falls; collision with fixed objects or people; falling from equipment; muscular strains and tears, sprains, cuts, bruises, fractured bones, and nerve damage; muscle soreness; musculoskeletal injuries including head, neck, and back; injuries to internal organs; rope burns; pinches, scrapes, twists and jolts that could result in scratches, lacerations, fractures, concussions, or even more severe life threatening hazards; dehydration; permanent disability; the possibility of eye damage or loss of hearing; the failure to participate safely or within one’s own ability or within designated area; the negligence of other participants or persons who may be present; emotional and psychological injuries; my own physical condition, and the physical exertion associated with this activity. In any event, if you or your child is injured, any medical assistance will be at your own expense.
Furthermore, CQ employees have difficult jobs to perform. They seek safety, but they are not infallible. They might be unaware of a participant's fitness or abilities. They may give incomplete warnings or instructions, and the equipment being used might malfunction.
2. I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risks existing in this activity. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary, and I elect to participate in spite of the risks.
3. I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless CQ from any and all claims, demands, or causes of action, which are in any way connected with my participation in this activity or my use of CQ's equipment or facilities, including any such claims which allege negligent acts or omissions of CQ.
4. Should CQ or anyone acting on their behalf, be required to incur attorney's fees and costs to enforce this agreement, I agree to indemnify and hold them harmless for all such fees and costs.
5. I certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damage I may cause or suffer while participating, or else I agree to bear the costs of such injury or damage myself. I further certify that I am willing to assume the risk of any medical or physical condition I may have.
6. In the event that I file a lawsuit against CQ, I agree to do so solely in the state of Minnesota, and I further agree that the substantive law of that state shall apply in that action without regard to the conflict of law rules of that state. I agree that if any portion of this agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
By signing this document, I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property is damaged during my participation in this activity, I may be found by a court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against CQ on the basis of any claim from which I have released them herein.
I have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire document. I have read and understood it, and I agree to be bound by its terms.