TODAY'S DATE: February 17, 2020
LOTUS GUNWORKS OF SOUTH FLORIDA RANGE RULES
- Children must be at least 10years old to shoot or to accompany an adult on the range
- Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who will sign a waiver and accompany the minor at all times within the store and range
- Women who are pregnant must not enter the shooting range
I have read and agree to abide by Lotus Gunworks of South Florida range rules (Click and hold mouse to initial)
- Always treat all firearms as if they are loaded
- Keep all un-holstered and/or uncased firearms pointed at the back stop at all times
- Keep your finger off the trigger and outside the trigger guard until ready to fire
- Be responsible at all times
- Never use alcohol or drugs before or while shooting
- No food, drink, gum, or tobacco is permitted inside the range for any reason at any time. Wash your hands each time you leave the range
- If you observe an unsafe condition, report it to a range officer immediately
- Be sure all firearms are safe to operate
- Know and understand the operating mechanism and safety feature of the firearms you intend to use
- Please wear appropriate clothing at all times. Open shoes and loose fitting blouses may increase your chances of cartridge burns.
Lotus Gunworks of South Florida Ammunition Policy:
I have read and agree to abide by Lotus Gunworks of South Florida ammunition policy(Click and hold mouse to initial)
- Use only the correct and safe ammunition for your firearms.
- LOTUS GUNWORKS OF SOUTH FLORIDA REQUIRES THE USE OF NEWLY MANUFACTURED COMMERCIAL AMMUNITION AT ALL TIMES ON THE RANGE.
- THE USE OF ARMOR-PIERCING, TRACER OR STEEL-CORE AMMUNITION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- THE USE OF HOME-MADE RELOADED AMMUNITION IS PROHIBITED IN THE USE OF ANY RENTAL GUNS AT ALL TIMES.
- Lotus Gunworks of South Florida reserves the right to inspect all ammunition brought on to the range.
- Any projectiles with high steel content will not be allowed on the range.
- Shotgun: Only Buck or Slug Shot and No Steel Shot is allowed.
- Shooters agree to thoroughly check to be sure they a using the correct ammunition at all times.
Lotus Gunworks of South Florida Gun/Archery Range Code of Conduct
I have read and agree to abide by Lotus Gunworks of South FloridaCode Of Conduct(Click and hold mouse to initial)
- All patrons of Lotus Gunworkswill be held financially responsible for any damage or destruction they cause to Lotus Gunworks property, whether accidental, negligent, willful or otherwise.
- Eye and ear protection is mandatory before entering the range and must be worn at all times while on the range
- NEVER handle firearms behind the firing line. All firearms must be cased and uncased on the shooting table only.
- All firearms that are not holstered must be cased and unloaded when being removed from your lane
- Keep the action open and firearm unloaded with magazines removed until ready to fire
- If you have more than one firearm, use only one at a time. When finished properly case the unloaded firearms and its ammunition before uncasing the next one.
- Fire from within the booth only. All others are to be behind the firing line to maintain a safe condition
- Use only official target properly taped to the backer
- Upon the command CEASE FIRE: Stop all shooting IMMEDIATELY and await commands from the range officer
- Shooters may only collect their own brass behind the firing line. Collecting other shooters brass or brass forward of the firing line is not permitted.
- It is strictly prohibited to draw from the holster, use a sling of any kind, remove the counter or gate at any time for any reason unless accompanied by an Lotus Gunworks employee.
- Shooters will obey the instructions of the Range Safety Officer at all times. Failure to do so may result in the immediate removal of the shooter from the range without refund.
LOTUS GUNWORKS OF SOUTH FLORIDA RANGE USE LIABILITY WAIVER
Each individual who wishes to use this facility, whether observing, shooting their own firearm or shooting a rental firearm must complete the Lotus GunworksUse Liability Waiver. All information supplied will be kept strictly confidential, will not be distributed or made available to others for any purpose, and is for the sole use of Lotus Gunworks.
You must be 21 years of age to rent a firearm and must show a valid DL or state-issued ID. Anyone suspected of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be allowed on the range. Lotus Gunworks reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
I,have been shown the proper and safe operation of the firearm which I will be using. I hereby release Lotus Gunworks, its ownership, employees, and affiliates from any and all liability for personal injury or property damage arising out of the use (by me or any third party), in any way, of the facility, its equipment or firearms, or my firearm. I agree to hold Lotus Gunworks harmless and to indemnify Lotus Gunworks from responsibility for any claims or demands arising out of such use (by me or any third party). I agree to hold Lotus Gunworksharmless for all claims or demands by me, if I am harmed by the actions or omissions of a third party while I am at Lotus Gunworks. I agree to be held financially responsible for any damage or destruction caused by me to the range, range equipment, or any property owned by a third party. I agree to be held financially responsible for all claims or demands by any third party who is harmed by my actions while I am at Lotus Gunworks. I have read, understand and agree to abide by the range rules attached to this document.
(Click to Agree)