In consideration of the services of Dallas Party Bike, LLC, dba Dallas Party Bike, I agree to release and discharge Dallas Party BIke, LLC, on behalf of myself, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and estate as follows:
1. I acknowledge that the activities involved in the use of the Dallas Party Bike service entail significant risks, both known and unknown, which could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death, or damage to myself, to property, or third parties.
2. I expressly agree to assume all of the risks existing in this activity, both known and unknown, whether caused or alleged to be caused by the negligent acts or omissions of Dallas Party Bike, its operators, or the manufacturer. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary and I elect to participate in spite of the risks.
3. I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Dallas Party Bike, its operators, and the manufacturer from any and all claims, demands, or causes of action, which are in any way connected with my participation in this activity or my use of Dallas Party Bike's equipment and facilities, including any such claims which allege personal injury, property loss, or property damage by the activity or Dallas Party Bike, including any act of negligence, breach of warranty, products liability or strict liability.
4. Should Dallas Party Bike or anyone acting on their behalf, be required to incur attorneys fees enforce this agreement; I agree to indemnify and hold them harmless for all such fees.
5. I certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damage I may cause or suffer while participating, or I agree to bear the cost of such injury or damage myself. I further certify that I have no medical or physical conditions which could interfere with my safety in this activity, or I am willing to assume and bear the costs of all risks that may be created, directly or indirectly, by any such condition.
6. I agree that the validity and enforceability of this Release of Liability and Assumption of Risk will be governed by the substantive law of Texas without regard to its conflict of law rules.
7. I agree to abide by any and all of the Dallas Party Bike RULES, outlined below, which I have been shown. I understand that failure to abide by these rules could result in the early termination of Dallas Party Bike services without a refund. I understand that if my group abandons the Dallas Party Bike I am authorizing a penalty of $200 to be charged the credit card on file. I also agree that any photographs or other media recordings may be used by Dallas Party Bike for commercial purposes. By signing this document, I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property is damaged during my participation in this activity, I may be found by a court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against DallasParty Bike on the basis of any claim from which I have released them herein.
I HAVE HAD SUFFICIENT OPPORTUNITY TO READ THIS ENTIRE DOCUMENT. I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND IT AND I AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS.
Today's Date: August 17, 2018