- We are an unsupervised playground. Parents and caretakers are responsible for the supervision of their children.
- Socks are required for children and any adults who enter our playspace. Socks must remain on while inside the playspace. Use the shelves to neatly stowe shoes, while playing. Please wear shoes while outside of the playspace.
- Our equipment is not intended for adults. Adults may guide younger children along the equipment. Parents may not go down the slides or jump on the trampoline.
- We have a café on site for your convenience, if you would like to bring in outside food, drinks or snacks we charge a $5 BYOF fee. Please enjoy all food, drinks and snacks at the tables provided. There is no food or drinks allowed into the playspace.
1. All children under 18 years of age must have a waiver signed by their parent/guardian. No exceptions. Play City, Inc. has the right to refuse entry if a child does not have a waiver.
2. Our facility is designed for children under the age of 9. Our equipment is designed for children no greater than 12 years of age. We reserve the right to refuse admittance to any child(ren) over that age and/or do not fit the height and size requirements of the facility’s attractions.
3. Shoes are prohibited in the play area, this includes adults. We also require that all patrons must wear socks at all times, while using the playspace area. To help keep our playspace clean, please wear shoes outside of the playspace.
4. Please do not bring any child(ren) into Play City when they are ill or have a communicable medical condition. We reserve the right to restrict admission and/or send the child home, when, in our opinion, that child is ill or risks the health or well-being of other children.
5. Parents/Guardians/Caretakers assume full responsibility for the conduct of their child(ren) while visiting Play City. In addition, parents/guardians are responsible for their child’s supervision and safety while at Play City. Parents/Guardians/Caretakers agree that they shall remain on the premises at all times, while their child(ren) are present.
6. Parents/Guardians/Caretakers and their child(ren) shall conduct themselves in a manner that does not threaten the health, well-being and full enjoyment of other visitors.
7. Play City, Inc. reserves the right to limit the number of people that occupy any area of the facility. Guests may be asked to wait outside the facility in order to remain within safe occupancy limits and will be admitted at management’s discretion.
8. If you wish to bring in outside food, snacks or drinks to Play City, with the exception of sippy cups and bottles, we charge a $5 fee. Play Café sells snacks and drinks, including coffee, tea and lite food.
9. All food, drink and snack consumption is limited to the café tables or tables when a party is in session. No gum or candy is allowed into the playspace.
10. Play City, Inc. reserves the right to refuse admittance to any guests involved in bullying, fighting, rough/horseplay and/or disrespect of others and remove them from the facility without a refund.
11. Please respect the equipment, the toys, and others. Adults should only use the equipment in a manner to guide their young children. Adults should not jump on the trampoline, play in the ball pits or go down the slides.
12. No sharp or glass objects allowed.
13. Our play areas are designed for children's use only.
14. Facility shall be used as instructed. Please see our Ground Rules Sign which is posted around playspace.
15. We ask that children and adults take care of the facility’s attractions and utilize the facility with caution.
16. Play City, Inc. is not responsible for loss, theft or damage of your property. Do not leave valuables or personal belongings unattended.
17. Open Play hours are subject to change without prior notice. Classes may be cancelled due to low enrollment or lack of egistration.
18. Guests must adhere to the rules and regulations and must follow any safety instructions and directions given by Play City, Inc. personnel. Management reserves the right to refuse admittance or remove any guest that does not follow these rules without a refund.
19. We accept Visa/MasterCard, American Express, Discover, cash and online payments. No personal checks are accepted.
20. Terms & Conditions on select items:
Savings Passes: Each child needs their own pass redemption. We require reservations in advance online or by phone. We accept walk-ins, if we are open but our hours of operation may vary without a reservation. There is a re-admission fee if you leave and come back in the same day; it is the difference between our Savings Passes and regular admission.
Subscribers/Subscriptions: Your subscription comes with a one-year commitment. We will automatically charge the card on file each month on your anniversary. After the one year is up, you must cancel with 30 days notice. If you cancel before the one year is up, you will be charged for the balance of your subscription, and the credit will be issued in the form of a gift certificate for ala carte use. Your gift certificate will expire at the same time that your subscription was scheduled to expire.
Class Passes: Each child needs their own pass redemption for class. You have until 5/23 to redeem all of your class passes. You must add-on Open Play before or after class, in order to attend classes at Play City. Active Savings Pass Holders must redeem a Savings Pass for before or after each class.
21. All participants will be required to sign a waiver which will entail the following agreement:
Assumption of Risk, Waiver, and Indemnification
I hereby acknowledge, agree and accept the risk of injury and illness inherent in any physical activity and/or program, including particularly the programs offered by Play City, Inc. Such risks include but are not limited to falling, bumping, risks from abrasions, scrapes, cuts, burns, broken, sprained or bruised limbs, and even more serious injuries such as paralysis or death, as well as risk from the actions or omission of others.
As such, I hereby release and discharge by Play City, Inc., its owners, affiliates, agents, employees, successors and assigns, from any and all injury, illness, medical conditions, damages, claims, liabilities, expenses or judgments, including attorney’s fees and court costs resulting from my participation in a program or presence on Play City, Inc. premises.
Furthermore, I shall indemnify and hold harmless Play City, Inc., its owners, affiliates, agents, employees, successors and assigns, against any and all injuries, illnesses, medical conditions, damages, claims, liabilities, expenses or judgments, including attorney’s fees and court costs resulting from any negligent or deliberate act or omission of my child(ren), caregiver or myself.
I understand that classes/clubs and the play space area at Play City, Inc. may be physically strenuous and I voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death. I agree that neither I, my heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Play City, Inc. or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
I understand that this is a permanent waiver to be kept on file by Play City, Inc. for today’s visit and all subsequent and future visits.
I expressly agree that Play City, Inc. may use photos and/or video taken of children and/or caregivers at Play City, Inc. for archival and publicity purposes. I have fully informed myself on the contents of this waiver and release from liability and indemnify Play City, Inc. after reading and signing this agreement.