GAGE Center | Bump City | Dragon Ninja Training
- Playing tag, chasing, rough-housing, fighting, hitting, horseplay of any kind or interfering in any way with fellow athletes will not be allowed.
- Dress appropriately: athletic clothing, no excessively baggy clothing, no jewelry, no belts, and long hair tied back.
- Remove all items out of pockets before going on trampoline or in the foam pit.
- No chewing gum. No smoking in or around the GAGE Center facility.
- No swearing. No vandalism of gym equipment. No fighting, hitting, or horseplay of any kind.
- Open cuts or abrasions must be covered with a Band-Aid and athletic tape. Staff must be notified of such injuries prior to entering the gym.
- Only 1 person allowed on an apparatus at a time.
- GAGE Center staff may restrict or limit skills for any reason.
- GAGE Center staff has the right to deny a person from attending.
FOAM PIT RULES
- Must always land on your back or feet.
- Do Not dive head first into the pit
- Warning: No pit of any kind can completely eliminate the possibility of a serious neck or back injury. Every effort must be taken to avoid landing on the head or neck, especially going forward.
- Warning: Landing in the pit in an arched position especially in a frontward position can cause hyper extension injuries to the back. Never land on stomach, head, or neck.
- There is a trampoline under the pit cubes; trampoline rules must also be applied.
- If an injury occurred, do not jump in the pit to help. The pit and trampoline will bounce. Notify GAGE staff immediately.
- Follow proper skill progression. Do not attempt skills if you cannot land safely.
- Always check the pit before entering. Do not enter pit if other people are in the way.
- Always climb out of the way immediately, when other people are ready to enter the pit.
- Do no bury yourself in the pit. Others may jump on you without knowing.
- Do not dig holes in the pit.
- Re-fluff the pit regularly and whenever holes occur or the foam is packed down. Make sure the pit is fluffed before attempting skills.
- The foam is to stay in the pit at all times.
- The foam is not be torn into pieces. This causes dust in the pit.
- No knee drops
- Do not use the trampoline when feeling ill, tired, when using medication or the influence of alcohol.
- No shoes
- Keep your bounce under control
- Consistently land all your bounces and skills in the center of the trampoline.
- Stop your bounce by flexing your knees as your feet come in contact with the trampoline bed. Learn this skill before attempting others.
- Stop your bounce whenever you get out of the center. Perform the stop bounce after every skill or sequence of skills, or whenever you get out of the center of the trampoline.
- Certain landings are more difficult and dangerous, i.e. front drops, than others.
- Exercise extra care when learning and using these drops and skills landing in these positions.
- No horseplay. Recklessness and horseplay is not allowed.
- Maintain a clear area around the trampoline at all times
- Only one person on the tramp at a time!
- No double bouncing. It is especially dangerous for larger people to double bounce smaller people.
- Never land head first on the trampoline or enter the pit head first as it may cause serious injuries.
- Keep balls and other toys off the trampolines.
- Do not stand on the trampoline frame or pads while waiting for a turn to bounce.
- Bounce only when the surface of the bed is dry.
- Follow proper skill progression. Master basics before progressing to more difficult skills.
- No one is to attempt somersaults, back handsprings, or other difficult skills without specific instructor permission.
- No one on the trampolines without warming up.
ASSUMPTION OF RISKS AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
In consideration of being permitted to enter the premises, use the facilities, obstacles and equipment and/or observe or participate in any way in The Great American Gymnastic Express, Inc. (d/b/a/ GAGE Center) programs, events or activities (“Activity”), I, on behalf of myself, my spouse, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representatives, estate, and insurers, agree as follows:
- ACKNOWLEDGE, agree, and represent that I and/or my children understand the nature of the Activity and that I and/or my children are qualified, in good health, and in proper physical condition to participate in such Activity. I further certify that I am willing to assume the risk of any medical or physical condition that I and/or my children may have. I agree and warrant that if, at any time, I believe the conditions to be unsafe, I and/or my children will immediately discontinue further participation in the Activity.
- ACKNOWLEDGE that I have read the rules governing my and/or my child(ren)’s participation in any activities at the GAGE Center campus. I understand that the rules have been implemented for the safety of all guests at GAGE Center, including myself and/or my child(ren). I acknowledge that failure to follow the rules could result in the expulsion of myself and/or my children from the activity and/or the facility.
I FULLY UNDERSTAND that:
- Severe injuries, including permanent paralysis or death can occur in sports or activities involving height or motion, those activities including but not limited to gymnastics, tumbling, trampoline, martial arts, dance, cheerleading, swimming, free running, parkour, ninja obstacle course training, rockwall bouldering, fitness bootcamp classes, and inflatables. In addition, I further recognize that swimming or any activity in or around water can result in brain damage or drowning. While rules and equipment are in place to minimize these risks, I am fully aware these risks of serious injury do exist. I hereby give my consent for me and/or my children to participate in any and all of the GAGE Center and affiliated entities programs and activities and I ACCEPT ALL RISKS associated with such participation.
- These risks and dangers may be caused by my own actions or inactions, the actions or inactions of others participating in the activity, the conditions in which the activity takes place, or THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES; and there may be OTHER RISKS or SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC LOSSES either not known to me or not readily foreseeable at this time. I fully assume all such risks and all responsibility for losses, cost, and damages I incur as a result of my and/or my child(ren)’s participation in the activity.
- If I and/or my child(ren) are injured, I acknowledge that I or my child(ren) may require medical assistance, which I acknowledge will be at my own expense or the expense of my personal insurer(s). I hereby represent and affirm that I have adequate and appropriate insurance to provide coverage for such medical expense. I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT GAGE CENTER WILL NOT PAY FOR ANY COST OR EXPENSES INCURRED BY ME IF I AND/OR MY CHILD ARE INJURED UNLESS SUCH INJURY WAS CAUSED BY GREATER THAN ORDINARY NEGLIGENCE OF GAGE Center.
- I understand that this waiver extends to injuries incurred by any member of my family, including myself, my spouse and my child(ren).
I HEREBY RELEASE, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE The Great American Gymnastic Express, Inc (d/b/a GAGE Center), its affiliates, owners, administrators, directors, agents, officers, managers, partners, members, volunteers, employees, other participants, any sponsor advertisers and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises on which the activity takes place, (each considered one of the “RELEASEES” herein) from all liability, claims, demands, losses, or damages, on my account caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the “releasees” or otherwise, including negligent rescue operations and future agree that if, despite this release waiver of liability, and assumption of risk I, or anyone on my behalf, makes a claim against any of the Releasees, I will indemnify, save, and hold harmless each of the Releasees from any loss, liability, damage, or cost, which any may incur as the result of such claim.
- This agreement shall remain in effect as long as and whenever I or my child(ren) participate in any activity at or with GAGE Center.
- If this agreement is not effective to waive liability on behalf of myself, my child(ren), or any other family member, I further agree to indemnify GAGE Center and any of its affiliates for its liability including all costs, fees and expenses incurred by GAGE Center in connection with such liability
AUTHORIZATION OF MEDICAL CARE:
- I further grant GAGE Center the right, without reservation or limitation, to videotape, and/or record me and/or my child(ren) on closed circuit television. I further grant GAGE Center the right, without reservation or limitation, to photograph, videotape, and/or record me and/or my child(ren) and to use my or my child(ren)’s name, face, likeness, voice and appearance in connection with exhibitions, publicity, advertising and promotional materials.
I have read the RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT, understand that I have given up substantial rights by signing it and have signed it freely and without any inducement or assurance of any nature and intend it to be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law and agree that if any portion of this agreement is held to be invalid the balance, notwithstanding, shall continue in full force and effect.