In consideration of being permitted to participate in any way in any SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range events or activities, or being permitted to enter for any purpose any area thereof, I, for myself, my personal representatives, heirs and next of kin:
Hereby RELEASE, WAIVE, and DISCHARGE SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range from all liability to me, my personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin for any loss or damage, and any claim or demands therefore on account of injury to the person or property or resulting in the death of the undersigned arising out of or related to any activities or events held at SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range. In addition, I covenant not to sue and waive my rights to sue SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range or its employees based upon any claim arising out of any of the activities/events.
Hereby assume full responsibility for any risk of bodily injury, death, or loss of property or property damage arising out of or related to the activities/events caused by the negligence of SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range or its employees.
Hereby agree to indemnify and save and hold harmless SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range and its Employees from any loss, liability, damage, or cost they may incur due to claims brought against SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range arising out of my injury, death, loss of property, or damage to my personal property while I am on the premises.
Hereby acknowledge that the activities/events are potentially very dangerous and involve the risk of serious injury and/or death and/or property damage. I choose to participate in and observe the activities/events despite all hazards and risks. I also expressly acknowledge that injuries may be compounded or increased by negligent rescue operations or procedures of SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range. This includes elevated lead levels when going in front of the line for classes and competitions.
Hereby agree that this release and waiver of liability, assumption or risk and indemnity agreement extends to all acts of negligence by SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range or its Employees.
Hereby certify that all information contained herein is true and complete to the best of my knowledge and belief. I authorize verification of this information, and release all concerned from any liability in connection therewith. I take full responsibility to request, read, and comply with any updates to SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range’s Rules and Regulations. Providing false or misleading information in this form, or failure to adhere to SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range’s Rules and Regulations, shall be grounds for denial, suspension, termination and/or expulsion from SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range at the sole discretion of SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range with or without advanced notice or refund.
Hereby, on behalf of myself, my family, agents, heirs, assigns, executors and administrators, and any minor who I am accompanying, for the consideration of being allowed to enter, rent and/or use the facilities and services of SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range, do hereby absolutely and unequivocally waive, release, indemnify, defend, and hold harmless SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range, its agents, employees, instructors, range officers, range personnel, owners, and successors and any other parties of interest from any and all claims, potential claims, demands, liability and/or damages arising out of injury, loss or disability, physical or otherwise, connected or arising out of or related to the use of, attendance, or activities at the facility ; and do further specifically agree to indemnify and hold harmless all of the foregoing from and against any claim which may be made by or on behalf of the undersigned or by any third party for personal injury or property damage sustained as a result of the actions or intention of the undersigned in connection with use of the facility and services of SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range. I further understand that the activities on the range can be extremely dangerous, and I voluntarily accept the risks associated therewith.
Shall at all times practice safe gun handling practices, and adhere to all SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range’s Rules and Regulations.
Promise that I am in good physical health to participate in the activities/events and that I will not participate if I am under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
Understand that I will be held financially responsible for any damage caused to SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range equipment (e.g. $50 for hitting baffles/walls, $500 for any necessary welding, $5000 for the replacement of any range equipment) caused by myself or any minors accompanying me.
May 31, 2023
I understand that SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range and/or their affiliates may take photographs, video, film, and other images of me (or my child) while I (we) are on the premises and/or participating in or observing the activities/events. I waive any right of privacy, publicity, compensation, copyright, or other rights to those images and I consent to SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range using those images for any purpose.
1. The Range Safety Officer (RSO) is in charge at ALL TIMES.
2. Please uncase and unholster firearms forward of the black safety line.
3. No more than TWO uncased firearms on the table at one time.
4. All Firearms should be pointed down range at ALL TIMES.
5. Only authorized personnel will be allowed down range.
6. Never reach beyond the fire line for any reason, ask an RSO for assistance.
7. Steel Core/Jacket, Tracer, Armor Piercing, or Bi-metal ammo is PROHIBITED.
8. With SafeFire approved qualification card, drawing from the holster is allowed.
9. Shooters will be held financially responsible for damage to range equipment.
10. Unsafe shooters will have their shooting privileges revoked by the RSO.
11. In the event of a cease fire, stop shooting, place firearms on table, and step back behind the black safety line.
12. Know how the firearm operates or ask an RSO for assistance.
13. Know if the ammunition is compatible with the firearm, or ask an RSO for assistance.
14. Keep your finger OFF the trigger until on target and ready to fire.
15. Hearing and eye protection required at ALL TIMES.
16. Only TWO people per lane are allowed at the line at any given time.
17. Eating, drinking, smoking and the use of smokeless tobacco, alcohol or drugs is prohibited on the range. Anyone believed to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be asked to leave.
18. If you are pregnant, or have a chance of being pregnant, you understand the risks involved that could potentially harm your unborn fetus.