- In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in the Z Cages’ (A2Z Promotions, Inc. dba Z Cages herein referred to as “Z Cages”) Athletic Program, related events and activities, undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that:
- The risk of injury from the activities in this program is significant including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while specific rules, equipment and personal discipline may reduce the risk, the risk of serious injury does exist.
- I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISK, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE PARTIES RELEASED, or others, and assume responsibility for myself and my minor participants.
- I willing agree to comply with Z Cages’ rules of participation and if I observe any unusual or potential hazard during my present or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such hazard to the attention of the nearest Z Cages employee immediately.
- I, for myself, and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin HERE BY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS, Z Cages, their officers, officials, agents, and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable the owner and/or lessor of the premises used to conduct the events (herein referred to “PARTIES RELEASED”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss of damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE PARTIES RELEASE or otherwise.
- By my signature, I am informing Z Cages, the entire staff, volunteers, and officers that they are in no way liable for any injuries, medical expenses, or damages. PARTICIPANT HAS MADE THE CHOICE TO USE OWN INSURANCE PROGRAM. We acknowledge that we have named the choice on behalf of our child without any interference from anyone serving or employed by Z Cages in any capacity.
- If any portion of this document is declared to be invalid, that portion shall be considered as a severable provision and only that portion which is declared invalid shall not be enforced. All remaining portions of this agreement shall be given full force and effect as thought the invalid portion were never part of this document.
- I understand that by signing this release, photos or videos of myself and/or that of my minor, may be used in public formats such as the internet, social media, and/or advertising by Z Cages.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
Z Cages’ Rules
- A waiver must be signed by anyone entering this training facility; and before use of any equipment.
- Parents are responsible for the safety and behavior of their children, please keep an eye on your children... NO UNATTENDED CHILDREN.
- Anyone under the age of 14 must have adult supervision on site.
- Batters MUST wear helmets inside tunnels at all times.
- Only ONE batter and ONE pitcher in a tunnel at a time.
- Pitchers should wear protection and ust "L" screens at all times.
- No swinging bats unless you are inside of a tunnel.
- No one under the age of 14 years old is permitted to use the pitching machines.
- Balls may be pitched at any time. BE ALERT at all times.
- Only Z cages personnel are permitted to adjust pitching machines.
- Alert Z Cages personnel immediately if balls are throwing out of the strike zone.
- Do not throw balls back at pitching machines.
- Batters must wear appropriate shoes. (No Metal Cleats)
- Remain in the tunnel that you have rented and refrain from using additional tunnels, tee stations, or field without prior authorization from personnel.
- No food, drink, gum, or seeds are allowed in the training areas. Please keep food and drink in the lounge area, not on the turf.
- Please return all balls to their proper place after use.
- No person under the influence of drugs or alcohol is permitted to use the batting cages.
- This is a family atmosphere, please act appropriately and be a good role model to others around you.
- Must be at least 16 years old to enter the gym alone, 12 years old witha parent, and anyone younger must be accompanied by a Z Cage trainer.
WARNING: Injuries are possible due to the nature of the training performed in this facility. Please take all necessary precautions to avoid risks of injury. Users should assume the inherent risks of batting baseballs and softballs. If users have any questions about the use of any of the equipment or other devices or the inherent risks associated with the use of these devices, ask personnel before using the batting cages.
…Come Do Work AND Have Fun!
Date: September 23, 2019