Boat Rental Agreement with Waiver and Release of Personal or Property Damage and Indemnification of Lessor for Damage to Boat or Equipment for
Lake Area Adventures, LLC
This Agreement is entered on the day of September 27, 2023, by and between Lake Area Adventures, LLC, hereinafter referred to as “Lessor” and hereinafter referred to as, “Lessee”.
FOR VALUABLE CONSIDERATION, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, Lessor and Lessee do hereby covenant, contract and agree to as follows:
2. Term: The term of this rental agreement is: Rent to begin at (This is the time you understand your rental starts for your vessel)
and to end at
*at 15 minutes past agreed upon end time, Lessee will incur a late fee of $80.00 for every 20 minutes past.
*Sum does not include any late fees or damages that may be incurred or any taxes.
5. Use of Boat: Lessee is granted the right to use the boat only in the designated waters discussed by Lake Area Adventures Management.
6. Improper Use: Lessee agrees to the followinga. that the rented boat shall not be used to carry passengers for hire;b. that the rented boat shall not be used to carry passengers in excess of the rated capacity of the boat;c. not to use the boat to tow or propel any other boat, barge, or thing without Lessors written permission;d. not to use the boat or motor in any race or competition;e. not to use the boat or motor for any illegal purpose;f. not to operate the boat or motor in a negligent manner;g. not to operate the boat or motor outside the area of use designated in this Agreement;h. not to permit the boat or motor to be operated by any other person without written permission of the Lessor;i. that the operator NOT BE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL OR ANY INHIBITING SUBSTANCE, be it legal or illegal. If the Lessor learns the operator is under the influence of said substances, Lessee forfeits all monies paid to Lake Area Adventures;j. that the operator is personally responsible for any tickets or citations issued during rental.
8. Damage or Destruction of Boat: Lessee agrees to pay to Lessor all damages to the Boat or equipment on board caused during the term of this agreement.
9. Expiration of Lease: Lessee agrees to return to Lessor the boat and all contents in the same or substantially same condition, as when rented, at the expiration of this agreement.
10. Indemnification of Lessor: Lessee agrees to indemnity and hold Lessor harmless for any and all damages to property or persons arising out of the use of the boat by Lessee, including, but not limited to , all claims, demands, debts, contracts, expenses, cause of actions, lawsuits, damages and liabilities, of every kind of nature, whether known or unknown, in law or equity, that Lessor ever has or may have arising from or in any way related o Lessee's use of said boat, including swimming and/or fishing activities, and Lessee assumes any risk, and takes full responsibility for any claims or personal injury, death, or damage to personal property associated with the use by lessee of this boat and property on the boat.
11. Responsibility for Passenger: Lessor is responsible for the well being of all passengers aboard the vessel at all times. Lessor will be held responsible for any injuries of passengers or damages caused by passengers. Passengers cannot hold Lake Area Adventures liable for any injuries or damage to personal property. Lessor is responsible that all maritime laws are being followed by passengers and everyone under 16 is wearing a life jacket.
WITNESS OUR SIGNATURES as the day and year stated above