Floatation therapy provides a deep state of relaxation that stimulates blood flow through all of the body's tissues, reduces stress hormone levels and releases natural endorphins. To ensure a comfortable clean and safe floatation experiance, I agree to the following (please intial below if you agree to the following statements):
I agree to the following:
- All float tanks are in wet areas and I will take extra percautions for my own safety. I assume any and all liability due to injury and/or damage resulting from any slip and fall incident.
- If this is my first time floating, or if I require refresher orientation, I will arrive 15 minutes prior to my appointment time. Otherwise, I will arrive 10 minutes prior to my scheduled float session.
- I will turn off all my electronic devices before entering the float center corridor.
- I agree to shower with soap and shampoo thoroughly before each of my float sessions to completly remove all dirt and oils from my body.
- I am aware that keratin hair treatments can be affected by any salt water, epecially the high saline water in a float tank.
- I agree that any cologne, perfume, makeup or creams will be fully removes from my body prior to entering the float tanks.
- I agree that, if I smoke, I will refrain from doing so for at least 45 minutes prior to entering the float center to avoid bringing the odor of smoke into the tank.
- If pregnant, I have consulted with, and secured written permission from my physician to use the floation tank.
- I do not have any communicable or infectious disease, illness, or skin disorders.
- I do not suffer from uncontrolled seizures, epilepsy or incontinence.
- I am physically capable of getting in and out of the float tanks on my own. If unable, I agee that I will have a certified aide to help me in and out of my session.
- I do not have a conditio nor am I on any medication which may have adverse effects due to immersion in the concentrated madnesium sulfate (Epsom salt) water solution.
- I understand that foalting may lower my blood pressure and I will take extra care standing up after my float. If I have a history of high (> = 180/120) or low (< = 90/50) blood pressure, I have medical authorization to float.
- I understand that if I suffer from vertigo when lying down, the same could occur during a float session.
- If I am diabetic with insulin dependency, I have medical authorizatoin to float.
- I am not under the influence of any medication, drug or alcohol.