In consideration of being permitted to attend, observe or participate in any manner in the sport and activities of archery with Lancaster Archery Supply, Inc (dba as Lancaster Archery Academy), I, for myself and for my child(ren) (collectively referred to herein as "me", "I", or "my"), assigns and heirs: acknowledge, represent, and agree that:
1. The risk of injury from the activity and equipment involved in archery or archery tag is potentially significant, including the potential for permanent disability and death, potential exposure to communicable disease (including, but not limited to coronavirus/COVID-19, other viruses, bacteria, and other infectious pathogens and disease vectors); and while particular safety practices, supervision and personal discipline will minimize this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist;
2. I knowingly and freely assume all such risks, both known and unknown, even if arising from the negligence of those persons released from liability below, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
3. I understand that the activities of archery are potentially dangerous. I also understand that it is my responsibility to know, understand and comply with all posted, published or stated procedures, safety instructions and protocols intended to insure safety. The LAS Range Officer or official is to be notified if I notice or observe any participant(s) failing to comply with all rules and regulations. If I observe any unusual or unnecessary hazard during my participation, I will bring such to the attention of the nearest official as soon as practical; and,
4. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, hereby, voluntarily release and hold harmless Lancaster Archery Academy & Lancaster Archery Supply, Inc., the owners and lessors of any premises used to conduct the archery activities, their officers, officials, agents and/or employees (“Releasees”), with respect to any and all injury, disability, death, or loss or damage to person or property, whether caused by the negligence of the releasees or otherwise, except that which is the gross negligence and/or wanton misconduct.
5. I understand and agree that this Release of Liability Waiver Agreement covers each and every archery activity and event in which I participate in hereafter.
Photography and Video Release
6. I hereby grant Lancaster Archery Academy and Lancaster Archery Supply, Inc. permission to use photographs or video footage in any and all publications for marketing or promotional purposes, including web site or facebook entries, without payment or any other consideration in perpetuity.
7. I hereby authorize LAA and LAS to edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish or distribute these photos or videos. I waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product, including written or electronic copy, wherein my image appears. Additionally, I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of the photograph.
8. I hereby hold harmless and release and forever discharge LAA and LAS from all claims, demands, and causes of action which I, my heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or any other persons acting on my behalf of on behalf of my estate which may have or may have by reason of this authorization.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILTY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND PHOTO RELEASE WAIVER AGREEMENT. I FULLY UNDERSTAND IT’S TERMS, CONTENTS, MEANING AND IMPACT BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
Date: January 20, 2021