1. I, for myself, my child or ward sign this Waiver and Assumption of Risk in consideration of the opportunity to use the facility, or to participate in any parties or activities at/by MEGAPLAY, LLC.
2. I, for myself, my child or ward acknowledge and understand that there are dangers and risks associated with the activities at/by MEGAPLAY, LLC. and agree to assume all risk of personal injury, including the potential for paralysis or death as a result of participation.
3. I, for myself, my child or ward agree to follow the safety instructions provided and acknowledge that failure to do so may result in expulsion from MEGAPLAY, LLC. By execution of this agreement, it is my intention to assume all risks of injury and do hereby surrender and waive any rights to sue or exercise any legal right to seek damages against MEGAPLAY, LLC. its owners, members, officers, employees, equipment manufacturers and sponsoring agencies, and all other persons or entities acting on its behalf, from any and all claims, actions, liability, damages, cost or expense including attorney fees which are related to or arise out of or in any way connected to my child’s participation or use of the facility.
4. I, for myself, my child or ward, and on behalf of my or their heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, hereby hold harmless MEGAPLAY, LLC. its owners, members, officers, employees, equipment manufacturers and sponsoring agencies from all liability for any such personal injury, disability, death or loss or damage to person or property to the fullest extent of the law and not to sue. I, for myself, my child or ward consent to the publication of personal pictures, which may be taken by MEGAPLAY, LLC. personnel or their representative. Publication may include but not be limited to, marketing materials and website.
5. I acknowledge that my and the participants named below, participation in activities at MEGAPLAY, LLC. is strictly voluntary. I hereby certify that I am over 18 years of age and voluntarily agree to all terms, conditions and responsibilities set forth in the above terms and conditions. Prior to signing this agreement, I have had ample opportunity to ask any and all questions. I am aware that by signing this agreement, I assume all risks and waive and release all substantial rights that I may have and possess. I have carefully read the foregoing covenant not to sue and acknowledge that I understand and agree to all of the above terms and conditions.
Date of Consent: September 29, 2020
Your Digital Waiver is valid for 1 year. You do not have to fill out another Waiver when you return. This Waiver will expire 1 year from September 29, 2020