Morr Range, LLC (“Morr Range”) requires this Liability Release and Waiver (the “Release”) to be completed by every person entering its property located at 2488 Willow Street Pike Lancaster, Pennsylvania 17602 (the “Premises”) for the purposes of participating in: shooting, handling, and carrying of a firearm, alone or with trained individuals; renting firearms from Morr Range; handling and firing live ammunition; observing individuals discharging firearms; eating and drinking, including any type of alcoholic beverage; and any other use of, or activity on, the Premises (collectively, the “Activities”).
THIS IS A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT AND YOU ARE WAIVING CERTAIN RIGHTS – READ IT CAREFULLY.
- Activities Not Prohibited. By signing this Release, I acknowledge and represent to Morr Range that I am not prohibited from entering the Premises or from carrying, possessing, or using a firearm, in accordance with any local, state or federal law or court order.
- Risks. I, the Participant (or if a minor, the undersigned Parent or Guardian), on behalf of myself, my son or daughter, assume the inherent risks associated with the Activities, including, but not limited to, property damage, physical injury and disability, emotional distress, and death, all of which may result from gunshot wounds or other wounds that are intentionally or unintentionally caused by me or another person. I also assume other risks, known or unknown, that are associated with the Activities, including, but not limited to, inhalation of lead vapor or other fumes, hearing and vision damage, or injuries to my vision and skin from gunshot flashes and debris. While medical opinions differ, lead vapor levels and noise associated with the Activities may be harmful during pregnancy and cause reproductive problems. By participating in the Activities, I assume all risks of injury to me and my baby, including damage to my reproductive system. All these risks described are referred to as “Risks.” I voluntarily assume full responsibility for any risks of loss, property damage, personal injury, or death, that may be sustained by me as a Participant in the Activities.
- Release and Waiver. I, the Participant (or if a minor, the undersigned Parent or Guardian), on behalf of myself, my son or daughter, my heirs, personal representatives, assigns, or agents, do hereby RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE Morr Range, its affiliates, subsidiaries, members, directors, officers, employees, independent contractors, and agents (collectively, the “Morr Range Releasees”) from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions, and causes of actions whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me, or to any property belonging to me, while on the Premises, including any and all claims of Morr Range Releasees’ ordinary and gross negligence, to the fullest extent allowed by law. This Release applies to the Risks described above, and to any loss, property damage, personal injury or death, associated or related to those Risks.
- Indemnification. I, the Participant (or if a minor, the undersigned Parent or Guardian), on behalf of myself, my son or daughter, agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend the Morr Range Releasees from any loss, liability, damage, or costs, including court costs and attorney’s fees that Morr Range Releasees may incur due to my entry on the Property, whether caused by negligence of Morr Range Releasees or otherwise, to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- Emergency Medical Treatment. If there is an emergency, I, the Participant (or if a minor, the undersigned Parent or Guardian), on behalf of myself, my son or daughter, authorize Morr Range to secure from any hospital, physician, or medical personnel any treatment deemed necessary for my immediate care, and to secure or provide transportation to the facility. I agree that I will be responsible for payment of all medical services rendered.
- Media Release. I, the Participant (or if a minor, the undersigned Parent or Guardian), on behalf of myself, my son or daughter, my heirs, personal representatives, assigns, or agents, do hereby grant Morr Range the right to photograph me and use my picture, silhouette and other reproductions of my physical likeness (still photographs, motion picture film and/or video) in and in connection with an exhibition (theatrical, broadcast, etc.) or any motion pictures in which the same may be used or incorporated and also in the advertising, exploiting, and/or publicizing of any such motion picture without any compensation, monetary or otherwise. I further give Morr Range the right to reproduce in any manner whatsoever any recording of my voice.
- Extent of Liability Release. I, the Participant (or if a minor, the undersigned Parent or Guardian), on behalf of myself, my son or daughter, further expressly agree that this Release is intended to be as broad as permitted under the law of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and, if any portion herein is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalid or unenforceable provision shall not limit or affect the remaining clauses of this Release. I also agree that this Release shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and that any alternative dispute resolution, suit or other proceeding must be filed or entered into only in Pennsylvania and the federal and state courts of Pennsylvania.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS. I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT IF I DO NOT WANT TO RELEASE MORR RANGE RELEASEES FROM LIABILITY OR WAIVE MY RIGHTS TO SUE THEM, I DO NOT HAVE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PERMITTED ACTIVITIES IDENTIFIED ABOVE AND THAT MY ENTRY AND USE OF THE PREMISES FOR THE ACTIVITIES IS ONLY ALLOWED UPON MY SIGNING OF THIS RELEASE. I UNDERSTAND THAT IF I DO SIGN THIS RELEASE, THOUGH PERMITTED UPON THE PROPERTY, I AM GIVING UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS. I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I AM SIGNING THIS FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY, AND INTEND THAT MY SIGNATURE BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO MORR RANGE RELEASEES, TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED UNDER PENNSYLVANIA LAW. ADDITIONALLY, FOR ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 21 YEARS, THIS WAIVER, RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT MUST BE SIGNED BY A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN WHO IS PRESENT TO ACCOMPANY THE MINOR WHILE SHOOTING ANY TYPE OF FIREARM.
Date: January 22, 2019
(If under the age of 21, you must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian; waiver required of all parties)