In consideration of being allowed to enter the play area and/or participate in any party, program, class or event at The Little Green Tambourine, the undersigned, on his/her behalf and/or behalf of the participant(s) identified below, acknowledges, appreciates and agrees to the following conditions:
- I understand indoor play equipment can be dangerous. The activities at The Little Green Tambourine require certain degrees of skill, ability and physical condition. I understand that these activities can result in injury to the participant(s) and/or me. I assume all risk, damage or injury while on the premise of The Little Green Tambourine. In addition, if I/we observe any hazard or danger during our participation, I will bring it to the attention of the nearest The Little Green Tambourine employee immediately.
- I am aware that participation in programs, parties, classes or events at The Little Green Tambourine creates risks, hazards and danger of personal injury, disability and/or death.
- I, for myself and the participants' names below, and our respective heirs, assigns, administrators, personal representatives, and next of kin, hereby release and forever discharge their officers, members, agents, employees, directors, trustees, affiliates, other participants and all other persons and entities acting on their behalf, from any and all claims, actions, damages, injuries, liabilities, cost of expenses, including attorney fees, which are related to or arise out of myself or the participant(s) named below participation or use of the facility and that I forever waive the right to sue or exercise any legal actions against The Little Green Tambourine.
- By execution of this agreement, it is my intention to assume all risk of injury and do hereby surrender and waive any rights to sue or exercise any legal right to seek damages against The Little Green Tambourine, its owners, officers, members, agents, employees, trustees, affiliates, other persons or entities acting on their behalf.
- I acknowledge that my and the participants named below participation in activities at The Little Green Tambourine is strictly voluntary. I hereby certify that I am over 18 years of age and voluntarily agree to all terms, conditions and responsibilities set forth in the above terms and conditions. Prior to signing this agreement, I assume all risk and waive and release all substantial rights that I may have and possess.
- I authorize the staff at TLGT to take photos of my child for educational/marketing purposes.
- The Little Green Tambourine is a nut-free facility. Nuts will not served in the studio and nuts cannot be brought into the studio.
- The Little Green Tambourine is a shoes-off facility. Shoes (including those of adults) must be removed upon entering the studio.
- No running, pushing, or rough play is allowed in The Little Green Tambourine at any time.
- Anyone unable to follow the above rules will be asked to discontinue play and no refund will be given.