Electronic Funds Transfer Membership Agreement Overview
- Member Accounts and membership billing are governed by The Crag Membership Agreement – Terms and Conditions. Membership billing is processed on a monthly basis.
- Membership dues and all other charges to you Member Account are posted to your Member Account on or about the twenty-fifth (25th) of the month.
- An administrative fee of ten dollars ($10.00) will be charged each month to the debit or credit card on file to all Member Accounts with a past due balance. This fee is in addition to any bank charges incurred.
- Cancellation of your membership or Member Account requires written notice thirty (30) days prior to the twenty-fifth (25th) of the month in accordance with The Crag Membership Agreement – Terms and Conditions.
- Member Accounts may be “frozen” for up to twelve (12) months, without penalty of a new initiation fee, reducing dues to seven dollars ($7.00) per month, beginning on the next billing cycle. No access to The Crag is permitted while an account is frozen.
- Member Accounts which have been cancelled for any reason require payment of a new initiation fee to resume membership.
Pre-Authorization of Payments and Recurring Charges
It is agreed by and between The Crag, LLC, (“The Crag") and you, the undersigned purchaser (individually if you are the Member, and/or as parent or guardian of the Member), that you are purchasing a membership from The Crag according to the terms and conditions of The Crag Membership Agreement, (“Membership Agreement”). By signing, you hereby accept and agree to all terms and conditions within this Membership Agreement, including the pre-authorized payment of membership fees by EFT, and agree to pay all charges incurred according to the terms of the Membership Agreement.