Sydney Motorsport Park and the Australian Racing Drivers’ Club, the official managing authority for the venue, require that any media personnel (journalists, photographers, film crew, et cetera) attending ANY event or activity at the venue apply for media accreditation prior to gaining access to the venue.
In order to be considered for accreditation to Sydney Motorsport Park, the Australian Racing Drivers’ Club requests that you complete all sections this form and return it with your digital signature. You will then be contacted by the ARDC Team regarding your application's success, and with specific information and instructions on your request. Receipt of this form is not an automatic approval of credentials. We will contact you and/or your employer to confirm approval.
Please note that accreditation will be supplied to professional working media only. Private Bloggers and non-commercial amateur media outlets are not eligible, except at the discretion of the venue or promoter. Persons not adhering to the media guidelines outlined for the event, or using this Media Accreditation to on-sell images at the venue to clients other than media or pre-approved clientele will be removed from the premises.
For media assistance before, during or after the event/activity, please do not hesitate to contact the ARDC (see below). Thank you.
Return email: email@example.com
Return Fax: +612 9672 0209
General enquiries: +612 9672 1000
MEDIA ACCREDITATION DISCLAIMER: EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, RELEASE AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK
In exchange for being able to attend or participate in the event or activity (and as a condition of this Accreditation), I agree:
- To release the Australian Racing Drivers’ Club (ARDC), Sydney Motorsport Park (SMSP), the Sponsor’s Organisation, Land Owners, Lessees or Organisers of the event, or their respective servants, of any rights I may have arising under the Trade Practices Act 1974.
- To release the Australian Racing Drivers’ Club, Sydney Motorsport Park, the Sponsors Organisation, Land Owners, Lessees or Organisers of the event, or their respective servants, officials, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Associated Entities”) from all liability for my death, personal injury (including burns), psychological trauma, loss or damage (including property damage) (“harm”) howsoever arising from my participation in or attendance at the event, except to the extent prohibited by law;
- To attend or participate in the event at my own risk.
I acknowledge that:
- Motorsport is dangerous and that accidents causing harm can and do happen and may happen to me.
- The risks associated with attending or participating in the event include the risk that I may suffer harm as a result of:
- Motor vehicles (or parts of them) colliding with other motor vehicles, persons or property;
- Acts of violence and other harmful acts (whether intentional or inadvertent) committed by persons attending or participating in the event; and
- The failure or unsuitability of facilities (including grand-stands, fences and guard rails) to ensure the safety of persons or property at the event.
By signing this form, I accept the conditions of, and acknowledge the risks arising from, attending or participating in event and being provided with the event services by the ARDC, SMSP and the Associated Entities.
DATE: November 27, 2020
Please proceed to the next segment.
Please note: Approved applications will be notified by email no later than two weeks prior to the event. A confirmation of accreditation will also be provided within the confirmation email. The ARDC reserves the right to approve or deny applications for media accreditation at its own discretion.