Please read the following Participation Release and Assumption of Risk carefully as your acknowledgement and voluntary acceptance is a pre-condition of trip/program participation.
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in a Naturally Superior Adventures/Rock Island Lodge (releasees) program, related events and activities, I, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates and agrees that;
- The risk of injury from the activities involved in adventure travel including this program is significant, including potential for permanent disability and death, and while particular guidelines, equipment and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist; from factors including, but not limited to terrain, isolation, animals and weather; and,
- I knowingly and freely assume all such risks, both known and unknown, even if arising from the negligence of the releasees, or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
- I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation or if I am uncomfortable with participating in an program/activity, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest staff/guide immediately; and,
- I for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, hereby release and hold harmless Naturally Superior Adventures/Rock Island Lodge, its officers, officials, agents and or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers and, if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event (“Releasees”), with respect to any and all injury, disability, death, or loss or damage to person or property, whether arising from the negligence of the releasees or otherwise, to the fullest extent permitted by the law.
- I agree I will be fully and financially responsible for my own physical condition and well being during the program. I am medically, physically and in all respects fit and able to participate in adventure travel. I have no medical requirement or condition except what is outlined in the Registration/Medical form. I will inform Naturally Superior Adventures/Rock Island Lodge of any significant changes to my physical or medical condition prior to my trip.
- Any disputes or claims arising out the relationship between myself, and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin and the releasees, shall be determined according to the laws of the province of Ontario and shall be adjudicated upon within Ontario.
I acknowledge that I have read and fully understand this release of liability and assumption of risk agreement and its terms and understand that I will be giving up substantial rights by signing it, and sign it freely and voluntarily without any inducement.
I Agree Dated: May 20, 2019