Playground Use and Safety Waiver
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THE RISKS AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
I recognize that there are certain inherent risks associated with the participation of activities and/or use of the property, facilities, and services at Tiny Tots Playground, and I assume full responsibility for personal injury to myself and my family members, and further release and discharge Tiny Tots Playground and Tiny Tots Playground LLC for injury, loss or damage arising out of my or my family's use of or presence upon the facilities of Tiny Tots Playground, whether caused by the fault of myself, my family, Tiny Tots Playground, or other third parties.
AGREEMENT TO FOLLOW RULES AND REGULATIONS
I agree to observe and obey all posted rules and warnings, and further agree to follow any oral instructions or directions given by Tiny Tots Playground staff.
RULES + REGULATIONS
• All Members and Guests must check in at the front desk.
• Tiny Tots Playground reserves the right to close the facility due to unforeseen, uncontrollable circumstances. Every attempt will be made to inform members of such closings.
• Please do not bring your child to Tiny Tots Playground if you think he/she is sick or is getting sick. We ask that a child be fever free for at least 24 hours before returning to the facility.
• Tiny Tots Playground is not responsible for the loss or damage of personal belongings.
• Children are not allowed to wear shoes in our play space.
• Tiny Tots Playground is designed for children ages 0 to 5 years old only.
• Parents & caregivers are expected to monitor their children within the play space to ensure the safety of their child(ren) and other children.
• Parents & caregivers are to make certain that their child is playing in an appropriate manner within the space, which includes: not causing harm to him/herself or other children playing and not causing unnecessary harm or damage to the toys, walls, or structures within our space.
• No rough-housing, aggressive behavior, running or fighting.
• Parents & caregivers are strongly encouraged to role model general clean-up of toys and play areas at the end of their visit.
• Breastfeeding is welcome in any area of our play space.
• Outside food and drinks are permitted, but we ask that they be consumed ONLY while seated at our snack table or seating areas. Due to the large number of children with various food allergies, we ask that you thoroughly clean up after yourself and your child(ren) once you have finished eating.
I agree to pay for all damages to the facilities of Tiny Tots Playground or Tiny Tots Playground LLC caused by any negligent, reckless, or willful actions by me or my family.
In the event of accident or injury, when a parent or legal guardian are not available, I give my permission to Tiny Tots Playground, or to the employees, representatives or agents of Tiny Tots Playground or Tiny Tots Playground LLC to provide and arrange for necessary medical treatment for my child. I agree to assume financial responsibility for all expenses of such care.
I consent to the participation of the child(ren) listed in activities at Tiny Tots Playground, and agree on behalf of the listed child(ren) to all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. By signing this Release of Liability, I represent that I have legal authority over and custody of listed child(ren).