In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in the program, related events, I the undersigned, acknowledge, appreciate, and agree that:
- The risk of injury from the activities involved in this program is potentially significant; including the potential for permanent paralysis and death.
- I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation.
- I willingly agree to comply with terms and conditions for participation. If I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and will bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately.
- If accompanied by a pet (i.e. dog), I willingly assume all risks for my pet.
- I understand I may be held financially responsible for damaged property. This agreement includes, but is not limited to, the following: (kayaks, canoes, paddles, life jackets). I understand that loss of or failure to return equipment will be considered theft or negligence and I will be required to financially reimburse the Company for the equivalent value of the loss.
- I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, and legal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS EATON DEVELOPMENT GROUP, LLC DBA SPRING LAKE OUTPOST, its officers, officials, agents and/or employees, other participants, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event from any and all claims, demands, losses, and liability arising out of or related to any INJURY, DISABILITY OR DEATH I may suffer, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
Dated: July 26, 2021