Dated: July 18th, 2018
The type of information we collect from you relates to your reservation or potential booking with us.
Information We Collect and How We Use It
We use your personal information for such purposes as to provide the services and products that you request from us, communicate with you, enhance your experience on our website, resolve issues, detect and safeguard us from fraud and illegal activity, and enforce our policies.
· Information You Choose to Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us by phone, email or in any other way. On our website, you may purchase our products and services, including tours and vacation packages, request information, subscribe to our newsletter, read and post comments on our site, view our photos and videos, communicate with our representatives through live chat, and use any other services we provide.
To take advantage of some of these offerings, it is necessary for you to disclose personal information (referred to as “personal information,” “personally identifiable information,” and “your information”) to us about yourself and others, including but not limited to one or more of the following identifying information: name, age, address, birthdate, telephone number, email address, credit card details, and billing information. We use the information you provide to respond to your requests, communicate with you, provide information about our company and services, provide information and promotional material from some of our third-party partners, and customize and improve our services. To make a reservation, you may be required to provide additional information about yourself and other persons listed on the reservation such as pertinent medical information and dietary restrictions.
These are some examples of the types of information that we automatically collect: the Internet protocol (IP address) that is used to connect your computer to the Internet, your Internet service provider (ISP), browser type, the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our website, including date and time, cookie, the length of time you spend on particular pages, which links you click while on our site, and similar site visit information.
We may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address, GPS, and other sensors that may, for example, provide information on nearby devices, Wi-Fi access points and cell towers. We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number).
We use the information to make our website easier to find on the Internet and to improve our website by learning which pages and features are interesting to our visitors. We treat this information as non-personal information and do not attempt to connect it to personally identifiable information, except as otherwise required by law.
· Information from Others: We collect information from third parties, including but not limited to our payment processor and other vendors, as well as our travel partners, including but not limited to our destination management companies.
More About Cookies
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that are placed on your computer’s hard drive that help us provide our services. Cookies allow us to recognize your device, make navigating our site easier, provide certain features such as data access control and user permission validation and provide personalized advertisements about our services on other websites. Most browsers automatically accept all cookies by default. You should be able to adjust your browser’s settings to reject new cookies, prompt you before accepting a cookie, or disable cookies. Check your browser’s help section for instructions on how to do this. By disabling cookies, you may not be able to access certain features and portions of the Site.
Sharing Your Information
· Third-Party Partners: Reservations and traveler information may be shared with our destination management companies (“DMC”), third party suppliers, vendors, and partners, depending on the travel experience that you requested/signed up for/designed, who work with us to provide/fulfill your travel experience.
· Third-Party Service Providers: We employ and use other companies and persons to perform certain business functions on our behalf, including but not limited to processing and managing reservations, website development and maintenance, marketing, customer service, accounting and payment processing. These third parties have access to user information needed to perform their functions, but they may not use it for any other purposes.
· Business Transfers: As our business continues to develop, your information may be sold to any successor to or purchaser of part or all of the assets of our business. Business assets typically include customer information. In the event of a sale, acquisition or sale of all or a portion of our assets, we will notify you by email if you have provided it to us and/or a notice on our website.
· Legal Purposes: We may disclose your information if required to do so pursuant to judicial or governmental subpoenas, warrants, and orders, or as otherwise required by law. In addition, we retain the right to use, disclose and/or share your personal and nonpersonal information to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, and situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person whether or not there is a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure.
Links to Third-Party Websites, Third-Party Advertisers and Google Analytics
We take commercially reasonable steps to maintain the security of the information under our control. We adhere to national and international security standards that are designed to protect customer data, including secure sockets layer software. Storage of customer data is provided through third-party services such as Google Cloud Storage. Your data may be processed and stored in the United States or any other country in which these third parties and their agents maintain facilities. By using the Service, you consent to this processing and storing of your data. We also use the HTTPS security protocol to protect information that is transmitted to your web browser. In the event of any data breach, we will promptly respond and notify customers.
· You can always choose not to give us your personally identifiable information, although this information is required if you want to take advantage of some of our services such as booking a tour or subscribing to our newsletter.
· Most browsers automatically accept all cookies by default. You should be able to adjust your browser’s settings to reject new cookies, prompt you before accepting a cookie, or disable cookies. Check your browser’s help section for instructions on how to do this.
· You may opt-out of receiving emails or other communications from us and our partners at the point where we ask whether you would like to receive such communications.
We may take reasonable steps to confirm your identity before fulfilling any of the requests described in this section. If we are unable to confirm your identity, we will not be able to remove your personal information or terminate your account. Note that if you opt-out of our marketing materials but you purchased a product or service from us, you will continue to receive communications from us about your specific purchase. Further, if third parties already have your information, you will have to contact them directly to optout of their marketing communications.
Information Collected by Third Parties
Our website is not directed to children under 18, and we do not offer products or services for use by children. If you are under 18, you may not provide us with any personally identifiable information and you may not use our website without the supervision of a parent or guardian. If a child under the age of 18 has provided us with personally identifiable information, the child’s parent or guardian may contact us and request that such information be deleted from our records.
We have a strict no spam policy. You are not licensed to send any communications through our service that would qualify as spam, including unsolicited mass mailings outside your organization, and any communications in any form to another one of our users without their express written consent.
Notice to International Users
Our website is hosted in the United States and the data we collect is stored in the United States. If you are accessing our website from the European Union (“EU”) or elsewhere, be aware that you are transferring your personal data to the United States, which does not have the same personal data protection laws as the EU and other regions. We take steps to ensure that your privacy is protected as described in this policy. By using our website, you consent to have your personal information used and transferred to the United States as set forth in this policy.
Applicable Law and Choice of Forum
To contact us, please use the methods located on our website.
You may also write to us at
Furthest Frontiers Expeditions, LLC 20 S Sarah St, St. Louis, MO, 63108
Phone: (314) 236-9668
The designated agent for the company to receive notification of claimed infringement under the Digital Millennium Act (“DMCA”) is: Copyright Agent Furthest Frontiers Expeditions, LLC S Sarah St, St. Louis, MO 63108
Phone: (314) 236-9668
· The DMCA specifies that all infringement claims must be in writing (either electronic mail or paper letter) and must include the following:
· A physical or electronic signature of the copyright holder or a person authorized to act on his or her behalf;
· Description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, including URL of any web site;
· Description of the material that is claimed to be infringed with information sufficient to permit the university to locate the material;
· Contact information for the owner or agent, including name, address, telephone number, and email address;
· A statement that the copyright holder or authorized agent has a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, agent or the law; and
· A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information in the notification is accurate.