ACKNOWLEDGEMENT, WAIVER & RELEASE FROM LIABILITY AGREEMENT
THIS DOCUMENT IS A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT. BY SIGNING THIS AGREEMENT YOU ARE ACKNOWLEDGING THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND ACCEPTED THE TERMS ANDCONDITIONS STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE WAIVING YOUR RIGHTS TO BRING ANY COURT ACTION TO RECOVER COMPENSATION OR OBTAIN ANY OTHER REMEDY FOR ANY INJURY TO YOUR SELF OR YOUR PROPERTY.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: I acknowledge that there are significant elements of risk associated with the height activities (sport of rock climbing and similar activities provided by boulder+ Pte. Ltd.). I further acknowledge the nature and extent of the risks inherent in the height activities and the use of the facilities. I acknowledge that there are possible risks associated with the use of the facility, and that other unknown and unanticipated risks may result in injury, illness, or death.
RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY: In consideration of, and in recognition of the inherent risks of the activity associated with the use of the facility, I, and/or on behalf of any minor children for which I am responsible for, agree, on behalf of myself, my/our heirs, representatives, successors, executors, administrators and assigns, to hereby release, waive, discharge and agree not to sue its officers, directors, shareholders, agents and employees, for any and all claims or demands, obligations and/or causes of action of any nature whatsoever which I may have against its officers, directors, shareholders, agents and employees, on account of any personal injury, property damage, death or accident of any kind, arising out of or in any way connected with use of the facility or equipment, whether my/our use is supervised or unsupervised and I/we agree to indemnify and hold harmless the persons or entities mentioned in this paragraph from any and all liabilities or claims made by other individuals or entities as a result of my/our actions.
I further certify, acknowledge and agree on behalf of myself and/or any minor children for which I am responsible, that:
I am (we are) physically and mentally capable of participating in the activity and/or use the equipment. I/we assume responsibility for and voluntarily assume the risks for any personal injury, death and related expenses involved with this activity. I/we assume responsibility for damage to my/our personal property, and I/we assume the risks for accidents or injury caused by the negligence of my fellow climbers. Further, I declare that all information given in this form is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
boulder+ Climbing Facility Rules
- Climbing is inherently dangerous. Participants must assume the risk of climbing. Waiver MUST be signed before using boulder+ climbing facility. For participants under 18, a parent or legal guardian must also sign the waiver.
- Anyone climbing must be checked in at the front desk.
- Children under the age of 14 must be actively supervised by an adult at ALL TIMES.
- No street shoes, flip flops, food, or beverages on the padded surfaces.
- Store all personal belongings in designated areas.
- No walking or climbing under other climbers.
- All climbing areas are fall zones. Watch out for swinging or falling climbers around you.
- Children under the age of 14 are not allowed to top out unless supervised by an instructor.
- No loitering allowed on top of the Top-out boulder (the arch).
- After topping out, exit the Top-Out boulder (the arch) via the ladder. Jumping off the Top-out boulder (the arch) is not allowed.
- Access and exit the Level 2 training zone via the staircase only.
- Keep chalk bags, water bottles, brushes and any other hard objects off the pads to prevent tripping hazards and injuries.
- Place chalk bags and buckets on the ground (and out of fall zones and padded flooring) as opposed to tossing them. Dust your hands with chalk inside of a chalk bag or chalk bucket to contain as much excess chalk as possible.
- If you are not on the wall or reviewing a problem, please enjoy your time off the pads, perhaps in a bench, or near the pad edges. This is to help maintain clear landing zones and extend pad lifespan.
- Bare foot and bare bodied climbing are not allowed.
- Courses or classes in progress have priority on boulder problems. If an instructor requires the boulder problem you are on, you may be asked to move onto other boulder problems. Please finish your climb and allow the course/class to continue.
- All persons using boulder+ climbing facility are expected to respect other users in the facility and conduct themselves in good order. Any person deemed by the management to be behaving in an unsafe or disorderly fashion will be asked to leave the facility.
- boulder+ staff reserve the right to revoke climbing privileges at any time.
I HAVE HAD SUFFICIENT OPPORTUNITY TO READ THIS ENTIRE DOCUMENT. I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD IT, AND I AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS.
Today's Date: March 1, 2021