Waiver, release and covenant not to sue
in consideration of Mike Dunn and the Lakeland Defensive Pistol Club permitting me to engage in the firearms shooting activities of the Range and Club, I, on my own behalf and on Ihe behalf of my heirs, representative, administrators and assigns, here by waive and release any and all claims, demands, causes of actions, suits and rights I or anyone on my behalf, might have against the-Range and Club, its officers and/or directors for personal injury (including death), loss or damage-to my property which I (or anyone claiming by or through me) may have against the Range and Club, rls officers and/or directors, as a result of my taking part in the firearms shooting activities sponsored by, sanctioned by or approved by the Range and Club, its officers and/or directors
Further, I agree that I will not nor will anyone. acting on my behalf claiming by or through me bring or maintain any suit in Court to assert any claim against the Range and Club. its officers and/or directors.
I UNDERSTAND THAT ENGAGING IN SHOOTING ACTIVITIES CONSTITUTES MY INVOLVEMENT IN A VERY HAZARDOUS AND DANGEROUS ACTIVITY WITH ACCOMPANYING RISKS OR PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH AND LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PERSONAL PROPERTY AND I HEREBY VOLUNTARILY ASSUME THOSE RISKS, I AM OVER TWENTY -ONE (21) YEARS OF AGE.
I read and understand the foregoing provisions of the WAIVER, RELEASEAND COVENANT NOT TO SUE and I have executed this instrument voluntarily on this date. I recognize the Range and Club, its officers and directors are not obligated to permit me to participate in any of the RANGE and CLUB'sactivities and may terminate my participation in such activaties at any time and for any reason. The effect of this instrument shall not preclude the prosecution of any claim that I might have against persons or corporations other than Mike Dunn and the LAKELAND DEFENSIVE PISTOL CLUB, INC., its officers and/or directors-. In other words, I am releasing, waiving my rights and agreeing not to sue Mike Dunn and the Lakeland Defensive Pistol Club, Inc., its officers and/or directors.
This instrument shall remain in full force and effect indefinitely
4 RULES OF GUN SAFETY
1- ALL GUNS ARE ALWAYS LOADED
2- NEVER LET THE MU77LE COVER ANY THING YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO DESTROY
3- KEEP YOUR FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER UNTIL YOUR SITES ARE ON THE TARGET
4- BE SURE OF YOUR TARGET AND WHAT IS BEHIND IT
LDPC RANGE RULES AND ETIQUETTE
* The LDPC range is a cold range - no loaded guns. Exception: at The Firing Line, Under Instruction of. a Safety Officer (So!)
* The Shooter shall follow the instruction of The Safety Officer
* Guns will NOT be handled! - Exceptions: At the Firing Line, At the Command of the Safety Officer! Unloaded Guns May be Holstered/Handled at the Trunk of your Vehicle, or in a Designated Safe Area
* Magazines or Clips will remain out of all firearms The only exception is when-the Shooter is at The Firing Line and is instructed "LOAD AND MAKE READY"!
* The Muzzle must be pointed in a Safe Direction at ALL TIMES - SO will warn "MUZZLE!"
* The Muzzle MUST NOT break the 180 Degree plane of The Firing Line - SO will warn "MUZZLE!"
* The finger must be off the Trigger while the Shooter is moving - SO will warn "FINGER!"
* The finger must be off the Trigger while the Shooter is not Shooting - SO will warn "FINGER!"
* The Shooter will be withdrawn from the Match if a Serious Safety Violation occurs
* On-Deck Shooters must remain behind the "LINE" when the Range is "HOT' * If you Shoot, You are expected to Tape Targets, Pick-up Brass, and help Keep the range Litter Free
* There will be no dn-supervised shooting after the Match-is complete. A WPC S° will supervise and control• all. shooting after Matches. The only Exception will occur after LDPC has returned control of the Range back to Mike Dunn and it is no longer an LDPC Match
* Matches will start on time - Sign in complete by 9:00 am - Don't be Late!
* You will be Helpful and Friendly to New Shooters and Visitors
I have readand-understand. the above rules-and-et aette.1 agree to-abide by those stated above and to.obey any. directions or instructions that many be given by an LDPC Safety Officer
Today's Date: January 25, 2020