PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING:
- If you have sensitive skin or allergies to sunless tanning products containing DHA or have food allergies, we strongly suggest consulting your physician prior to spray tanning.
- Our solution does not provide any UV protection. Use SPF sun protection as usual.
- Be advised that a small percentage of people have skin that does not react favorably to spray tanning. For this reason, we highly advise doing a trial spray tan when your appearance is critical.
- If you are pregnant or nursing, we recommend that you consult with your physician before receiving a spray tan application.
- PREPARATION: Exfoliate well with an oil-free body wash and a wash cloth. Do not use oil scrubs or coffee scrubs. Oil creates a barrier and your tan will not process well. Waxing is required to be done 48 hrs prior or shaving is required 24 hrs prior to your spray session for optimal processing results.
- DAY OF APPOINTMENT: Your skin should be free of: make-up, deodorant, sweat, fragrances, lotions, jewlery, and it should be clean and prepared in accordance to the above instructions. If inclimate weather, please dress accordingly to cover your skin (long pants and long sleeve shirt) and bring an umbrella.
- ARRIVE TO YOUR APPOINTMENT: Please dress properly by wearing loose fitting clothing (no leggings) and an open shoe (flip flop or sandal). If you attend your appointment without proper preparation or attire, Glo-Up Sunless, LLC cannot guarantee satisfactory results.
- During your spray session, women may dress down to their comfort level. We will provide disposable thongs upon request - free of charge. Men must wear shorts, boxers, underwear, or bathing suit.
- POST CARE FOR SPRAY TANNING: For optimum results, wait the recommended time for the spray tan you received. For a Classic Spray Tan you will wait 12 to 24 hours before showering. For a Rapid Spray Tan, you will wait 1 to 3 hours before showering. Avoid any activities that will cause perspiration, moisturizing your skin, or applying makeup until after your first shower. You may see the immediate bronzing color wash off of your skin during your first shower - this is just the color guide and does not affect the spray tan. Moisturize your skin after your first shower. Wait 24 hours until using body wash. Moisturize daily. Products must be sulfate-free for best results. We recommend using products solely for spray tanning which we sell at our salon.
- The airbrush tanning process has been explained to me and I hereby agree to allow Glo-Up Sunless, LLC DBA Glo-Up Face & Body ("Glo-Up Sunless, LLC") to apply spray tan solution to my skin using the airbrush tanning process.
- To my knowledge, I have no medical condition or allergy which would preclude me from having this procedure done.
- I agree to hold harmless Glo-Up Sunless, LLC and the spray technician of any medical complications that may arise and I have been advised to discontinue use if any reaction occurs.
- I understand that the results of airbrush tanning do vary and that no guarantees of specific results are offered or implied.
- I hereby release Glo-Up Sunless, LLC, as well as the spray technician, and hold them harmless from any liability involved in the use of or arising during the tanning process.
I have read and completely understand the conditions of this form.
Today's Date: September 17, 2021