Green Light Form
Every guest is required to read and sign this guest consent and release prior to receiving any services from solo salon including, without limitation, hair cutting, coloring and styling, braiding, and/or application of hair treatments, processes and extensions, facials, waxing and/or tinting, eyelashes and/or extensions, makeup, manicures, pedicures (collectively “salon services”).
In consideration for the receipt of salon services, the undersigned hereby agrees as follows:
1) Appointments and Cancellations. I acknowledge and agree that I must provide at least twenty-four (24) hours’ notice to Solo Salon prior to cancelling or changing my appointment and that solo salon may refuse future services if I fail to provide such notice. I further acknowledge and agree that Solo salon reserves the right to cancel and/or reschedule my appointment if I arrive more than fifteen (15 minutes) after my scheduled appointment time. I acknowledge that I must provide a credit card on file to book salon services and any appointments cancelled or rescheduled with less than 24 hour notice will be subject to a 50% charge of services booked regardless of receipt of a confirmation phone call, text or email.
2) Conditions. I hereby warrant that I am in good physical and mental condition and that I have no allergies, ailments, impairments or other physical or mental conditions that prevent me from safely receiving the salon services. I understand that it is my responsibility to inform solo salon of any relevant medical history, medications or other conditions or factors that may affect the outcome of the salon services.
3) Payment. I understand that payment for Salon Services are due at the time such services are rendered. I acknowledge and agree that under no circumstances will Solo Salon refund any payment or portion thereof for any Salon services rendered. Deposits for specialized services are non refundable.
4) Release of Liability. I hereby release Solo Salon, its affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, successors and assigns, and each of their members, stockholders, directors, managers, officers, employees, advisors and agents (“Salon Parties”) from, and covenant not to sue the Salon Parties for, any claim or cause of action, whether known or unknown, arising out of or resulting from the Salon Services, including, without limitation, claims for bodily injury and/or property loss or damage.
5) Miscellaneous. I acknowledge and agree that this release is binding on my heirs, personal representatives, successors and assigns. I acknowledge and agree that this release will be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois. I hereby agree to irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of any federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Cook county, Illinois, if any provision of this Release is determined to be illegal, unenforceable or void, then any such provision shall be severed and the remainder of this Release shall be enforceable.
By signing below, I represent and warrant that I have Read this release, understand its terms, and agree to be bound by its terms.
Today's Date: April 6, 2020