Waiver and Release Form
Physical exercise can be strenuous and subject to risk of serious injury, we urge you to obtain a physical examination from a doctor before using any exercise equipment or participating in any exercise activity. You agree that by participating in physical exercise or training activities, you do so entirely at your own risk. You agree that you are voluntarily participating in these activities and use of these facilities and premises and assume all risks of injury, illness, or death.
You acknowledge that you have carefully read this “waiver and release” and fully understand that it is a release of liability. You expressly agree to release and discharge Stone Core Ninja Fitness and its trainers/employees from any and all claims or causes of action and you agree to voluntarily give up or waive any right that you may otherwise have to bring a legal action against Stone Core Ninja Fitness for personal injury or property damage.
To the extent that statute or case law does not prohibit releases for negligence, this release is also for negligence. If any portion of this release from liability shall be deemed by a Court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, then the remainder of this release from liability shall remain in full force and effect and the offending provision or provisions severed here from.
By signing this release, I acknowledge that I understand its rules/content and that this release cannot be modified orally.
COVID-19 Social Distancing Rules:
- Individuals and families must social distance outside of the building until an employee escorts you into the facility.
- Everyone must wear a mask when entering the fitness facility.
- Everyone must check-in with the front desk for a temperture check (Can not Exceed 100 degrees Fahermheit or 37.78 degrees Celsius.)
- Everyone must maintain 6 feet social distancing apart while on the Ninja Warrior course.
- Everyone must sanitize hands prior to entering the course, which is located at the front desk.
- All volunteer spotters must wear a mask.
- All spectators must maintain social distancing in the lobby area.
- Personnel who have recently left the country, or have been in contact with any patients expose to COVID-19 or showing symtoms may not enter the facility.
- Fever or chills
- Shortness or breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
We have the right to refuse service to anyone!
- Kids under 3 years old must keep off thecourse.
- During Wednesday open-gym times, kids 3-6 year olds need to have a parent present on the course at all times.
- Everyone must first check-in with the front desk before entering the course.
- All parents/guardians are required to check-in and check-out their kids at the front desk.
- Close toed shoes must remain on at all times on and off the course. (Tennis shoes, runnings shoes or basketball shoes only.)
- Use safety fall mats and pads at all times.
- One person on the Warped Walls at a time.
- Don't move anything on the course without speaking with a coach.
- No physical contact towards anyone.
- No student or parent is authorized to correct or interupt the coach during a class setting.
- No food/drinks on the course.
- Do no enter the employee office or behind the desk.
- Showers are only for members ages 16+.
- All members must abide by the rules and 5 core attitudes at all times. Failure to do so may constitute in membership disenrollment and refusal of services.
Today's Date: October 1, 2022