LIABILITY RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION: Prior to participation, this form must be signed by at least one of the participant's parents or legal guardians if the participant is not yet 18 years old. Participant's signatures are required if 18 years of age or older.
In consideration of the services of Sagamore Gymnastics, Inc., their agents, owners, officers, volunteers, participants, employees, and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf (herein after collectively referred to as "SAG"), I hereby agree to release, indemnify and discharge SAG, on behalf of myself, my spouse, my children, my parents, my heirs, my assigns, personal representative and estate as follows:
1. Acknowledgement. I acknowledge that I am allowing the participants to participate in sports activity, inflatable devices, or any other amusement device activity, trampoline, class, competition, team, including non gymnastics activities such as dance, cheerleading, and playground activities (herein after referred to as the "activity"). I acknowledge that participation in these activities entails known and unanticipated risks that could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death, or damage to myself, to property, or to third parties. I understand that such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity. I, and if I'm not yet 18 years old, my parents or legal guardians, agree to be bound as follows (the term "I" in this release refers to both the participant and his or her parents or legal guardians);
2. Assumptions of Risk. I understand that the Activity involves risks of serious bodily injury, including permanent disability, paralysis and death which may be caused by the participant's actions or in-actions, those of others participating in the Activity, the conditions in which the Activity takes place, the negligence of the "released" parties named below, or other causes. I further understand that there may be other risks not known to me or not readily foreseeable at this time. I fully accept and assume all such risks and all responsibility for losses, cost, and damages that may result from the Activity. I hereby give my approval of and consent to participate in the Activity. My participation in this Activity is purely voluntary and I elect to participate in spite of the risks. I assume all risks and hazards incidental to the Activity and to transportation to and from the Activity;
3. Representation of Ability to Participate. I understand the nature of the Activity, and I represent that the participant is qualified, in good health, and in proper physical condition to participate in the Activity. Should I ever believe that any of the above representations have become untrue, or if I should ever believe that the Activity is not safe or is no longer safe for the participant, then it will be my responsibility immediately to discontinue the participation in the Activity. I certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damage I may cause or suffer while participating, or else I agree to bare the costs of such injury or damage to myself;
4. Release. I hereby release, acquit, covenant not to sue, and forever discharge SAG, its owners, officers, administrators, employees, agents, volunteers, sponsors, advertisers, coaches, and supervisors and the owners or lessors of any facilities within which the Activity is conducted, their respective agents and employees, and all other persons providing facilities or assisting in the conduct of the Activity and in the transportation of the participant's to and from the Activity (collectively the "Released Parties") of and from any and all actions, causes of action, claims, demands, liability, losses or damages of whatever name or nature, including but not limited to those arising from or in any way related to the negligence of any of the Released Parties, that arise out of or are connected in any way to the participant's participation in the Activity and the transportation of the above named participant to and from the Activity (collectively the "Released Claims");
5. Indemnification. I will defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from (that is, to reimburse and be responsible for) and loss or damage, including but not limited to costs and reasonable attorney's fees (including the cost of any claim I might make or that might be made on my behalf or the participant's behalf that is released in this document), arising out of or connected in any way with any of the released claims;
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THIS ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ASSUMPTION OF RISKS, REPRESENTATION OF ABILITY TO PARTICIPATE, RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION. I UNDERSTAND THAT BY SIGNING THIS DOCUMENT, I AM GIVING UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS, I AM EXECUTING THIS DOCUMENT VOLUNTARILY AND WITH FULL KNOWLEDGE OF ITS SIGNIFICANCE.